Quantcast

ꙔꙝꙓꙬꙪﷺﷻ#Fly-day#ꙔꙝꙓꙬꙪﷺﷻ

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
oh you rebellious teenagers.

also, based on your prior post, i'm guessing you finally had to give your daughter the stone-cold stunner
Nah. Just other copious amounts of shit all at once. This week sucks in general, with a major factor being Wifey's grandma likely dying very soon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Beer selection is not good enough within walking distance from where I live.

Could be worse, you could live in Ontario Toronto. Where good beer selection is either a 5 hour drive to another province or a 2 hour drive into a different country.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
did you finally inform your wife of the situation?
Yes. I had her cousin meet up and drive her down. I got in trouble because of how I called cousin instead of calling her; an hour before a company management meeting; and she's a very emotional person. Whatever.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fuckit friday successfully completed. highs in the low 40s (gonna be 70 tomorrow, but beggars [dads] can't be choosers. had to break out the heaviest freeride flannel! rode the older side of wilson creek-for those who know, upper falls/barkhouse/ripshin/headleys/beehive. creek beers. large sammiches.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Home...car said 75 degrees freedom when wifey picked me up from the light rail.

TOO GODDAMN WINDY TO RIDE

:rant::rant:

Thanks Trump...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Winter is finally breaking here. It was almost 50 degrees and snow is melting all over. I even see brown over at the trails. Trails have been covered in snow for almost two months. Melt baby melt!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I installed another Yamaha system in my friends loft. I cannot stress how great the NS-SP1800 speaker system sounds. For $130 you cannot do better in sound quality and performance. I have installed about 7 of these systems and when folks hear them, they want them. I combo them up with the RX-S601 MM reciever for extra win. 2 zones and the YPAO system make setup super easy. I get them for $600 and they are well worth it.