Quantcast

* 토요일 *

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Contractor at work bailed again. This is why you don't just default with the lowest cost option. This project should have taken a month; we're on like month 4. Fack.

But at least I have Saturday off. Its fuckin cold...let's see what ride I can get up to.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Helping the boy move into his new place. He has finally gotten his own apartment for he and Lil Man. Seems getting a girlfriend makes having roommates awkward.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

Morning woods walk = great success!

Was camped out in a field and had a doe get within 15 yards, when all of a sudden a buck came bounding up and got it on. Super cool to witness.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Working at MIL's house today - plumbing and mounting antique furniture securely to the walls. Yeah fun!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
4+ hours of leaf raking in light rain. :dead:
It builds character.

Got tired after todays cold ride. I did go play some soccer in the rain and wind with my son. I have gotten better at getting out in the elements. Christmas tree is also up as I am busy with Christmas get together with old friends the next two weekends.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
hello.
thinking about an evening ride to give these lights a proper test.
I am out in the desert by the Salton Sea, in shorts and a tee shirt sweating my ass off. It will top out around 90 in the shade. Although it beats freezing my ass off at home.
Is it like 50゚ back home?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello internet! LMAO! I rode 12 miles on the MTB with wife, splat, and friends at another new-to-us place. Had a freakin' blast. Technical trails with lots of fun rock rollers and logs to play on. Lots of drops too if you like that sort of thing. I spent most of the ride just trying to keep pace with our guide so I didn't get to session anything, so wife and I will have to go back when we can take our time going through there. Besides the awesome ride, I got a nasty scratch along my chainstay, which makes me very sad. I'll throw a chainstay protector on it now to cover that up, because out of sight, out of mind.

In other news, wife and I have a grocery shopping date later tonight to get the Thanksgiving shopping done. We're remote-hosting our family. We'll cook everything and they can swing by for their to-go meals.

Pic from today's ride courtesy of splat.

126020164_10164243973680521_556916743253923891_o.jpg

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Spent the day raking and mulching leaves in the yard, then rode some sweet singletrack in glorious 60F.
Chinese take out for dinner because I am a lazy fuck.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Encephalopathy diagnosis is not likely. Sjögren's syndrome is being looked at. Sclerosis also. New Doc is very frank and direct. He is a Mountain Biker also. I like him.