Quantcast

Wetnessday

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So it's like Utah Light?
PA has some weird rules..

We had to restock a few times, but on Sundays (or maybe it was everyday?) one could only buy 12 beers at a time or some nonsense.

But they didn't bat an eye if you bought 12, put them in your car and then went back in and bought more. Rinse and repeat. At a gas station mind you. :rofl:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Noice, so work from home 4 days a week?

We have a "head" office that is closing up and moving to the company headquarters. They are renovating and putting in a hoteling type of desk system - so no one has a desk and there aren't enough for all the employees. You need to reserve a desk before coming to the office.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly people stop using the reservation system, which is apparently costing $$$. :popcorn: :rofl:
yup, at home 4days/week. we have to drag our laptops, keyboards and mouse with us though. given that i commute by bike year round, I'm really hoping we get a locker of some sort to leave shoes and a spare keyboard and mouse... caus' packing my clothes, computer, peripherals, and a lunch in a backpack is really too much, even for a short (4km) ride.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Soooo, keep the bike and get a cart. I don’t really see the problem here.
If you ain't using it, money needs to be invested. I got two bikes - one that's not optimal, but works with a coil because I'm fat. I've got one that's baller, and pretty optimal.

Option 1 works well enough and isn't worth enough to buy a kart, but can "get the job done" if I ever ride bikes again. Or is just fine for family rides (albeit excessive).

Option 2 is the Yeti. It's baller. It will pay for the kart, trailer, hitch, kit, stand, etc. I don't use it (literally). I should be able to get out of it what I bot it for, or close enough.

Kinda solves it's own problem.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Be sure to build railing around that thing. That way if the straps come loose it not a "bye-bye Birel" situation.
Absolutely! Plan was to build 2' walls so I can put a sun shade, gas cans, stand, etc. Tools and such stay in the car.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Absolutely! Plan was to build 2' walls so I can put a sun shade, gas cans, stand, etc. Tools and such stay in the car.
I’ll see if I can find a picture of the trailer I used. It actually worked really well. If I come across it, I’ll PM it to you.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
More like

Tiny wheels are tiny... if only there were a website that hosted classified ads for things like trailers

Alas...

My backyard-welded utility trailer was $850 and has 17" wheels and will outlast me...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i just want to comment on something. for all of stoney's knowledge and investments in cars, he's considering not only purchasing something from harbor freight, but registering and titling it too :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have had problems with my right eye when I get anerobic. It just stops working. It seems I am going blind. I cannot imagine being blind. I read a lot. Riding with one eye is problematic.