Quantcast

︎◆︎⧫︎⧫︎⬧︎ GET UP YOU APES, NOBODY SLEEPS FOREVER GMT MONDAY ︎◆︎⧫︎⧫︎⬧︎

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hi there

Do they offer remedial courses in eating? I swear to fuck my kids can't eat unless it's jamming a whole pretzel in their tiny mouths and then spitting it out 10 seconds later, or taking 4 hours to chew one broccolis. WTF

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
On an airplane to Amsterdam and then on to Minneapolis where I will enjoy freedom from the oppressive Danish regime until Thursday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Since Friday, two trail rides, one road ride, 85 miles, 10500ft vert. Now back in the salt pit with it raining outside.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The in-laws head back to the mid-west this morning after their week and a half long visit. I can't wait to get home from work today and have a quiet normal household again.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The in-laws head back to the mid-west this morning. I can't wait to get home from work today and have a quiet normal household again.

my neighbor's (who have kids the same age as my kids, thus we interact fairly frequently) both have in laws that live close. in talking to Dan (the dad) its a double edged sword. babysitters anytime they need, but its rare that family ISN'T there. like 5 nights a week.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
my neighbor's (who have kids the same age as my kids, thus we interact fairly frequently) both have in laws that live close. in talking to Dan (the dad) its a double edged sword. babysitters anytime they need, but its rare that family ISN'T there. like 5 nights a week.
Both my parents live around here and are willing to watch my son anytime which is nice. It's just my hyperactive MIL that can get really get on my nerves. She means well but should only be dealt with in small doses.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Both my parents live around here and are willing to watch my son anytime which is nice. It's just my hyperactive MIL that can get really get on my nerves. She means well but should only be dealt with in small doses.
speaking of small doses.... are you familiar with microdosing? you might wanna page @TN to the white courtesy phone

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Good morning! We're planning to move on from Sedona soon, on up to the Grand Canyon. I've never been before! Probably spend a week or so there, then on up to Page.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
MIL leaves today. Wifey made her cry about her delay with moving out. She's a "collector" (aka. hoarder) and there is so much shit in her house that she can't wrap herself around even starting. She's been finding ways to justify not retiring, despite being 70 and the company not really needing her anymore, just to avoid it.

I was up until midnight trying to help her develop a plan of just starting with one drawer and a trash bag, then a 2' square, and moving across the house accordingly. I think realistically she needs a therapist to make it happen.

First day on the new job and I've done not much if anyy and won't until almost 10am. Hell of a start to the day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Got a rental car for the day so we can go into San Francisco unencumbered by our truck and camper. I know it’s not possible, but we will be trying to pack all we can into today as we must scoot along tomorrow.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
For me, a 1200 mile buffer is MINIMUM. I don't give a shit how nice it is having babysitters any time... :D

<snip> She's a "collector" (aka. hoarder) and there is so much shit in her house that she can't wrap herself around even starting. She's been finding ways to justify not retiring, despite being 70 and the company not really needing her anymore, just to avoid it.

I was up until midnight trying to help her develop a plan of just starting with one drawer and a trash bag, then a 2' square, and moving across the house accordingly. I think realistically she needs a therapist to make it happen.
Please see quote above.

I do not care for this grey weather.
Dude. Even if you woke up BEFORE it got light... it has only been grey for 4 hours. :rofl: It's a good thing you don't live in the PNW any more.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
MIL leaves today. Wifey made her cry about her delay with moving out. She's a "collector" (aka. hoarder) and there is so much shit in her house that she can't wrap herself around even starting. She's been finding ways to justify not retiring, despite being 70 and the company not really needing her anymore, just to avoid it.

First day on the new job and I've done not much if anyy and won't until almost 10am. Hell of a start to the day.
solution for the MIL - have you wife take her on vacation, then the house "mysteriously" burns down while they're gone.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
FTS sideways. :fie:

For me, a 1200 mile buffer is MINIMUM. I don't give a shit how nice it is having babysitters any time... :D
:stupid:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I like having my in-laws over. They are helpful and nice, and the MIL likes to cook.

I also get along well with my parents. If they wanted to live indefinitely here and help out I'd be totally fine with that.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
A friend recently confided in me that the secret to talking to his MIL is consuming edible cannabis treats before engaging.

Let's just say it's a low air tire and shart on the way to kiddos school kinda day.