Quantcast

︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎Tuesderp︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
cool and windy this morning. Hopefully the shit won't hit the fan half as bad as it did at work yesterday.

In the meantime I will take a fuckitall attitude and enjoy my morning espresso. After work I will pick up the Park stand for Mike D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Making cinnamon rolls for the little people this morning. Wifey cleaned the oven over the weekend and I have a feeling that the cinnamon rolls might be the victims. All continued education today.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello fronds! Another day, another two GMT. I let the algorithm decide who posted first, and the other is the LOSER.

Cycle commuted again. Great way to start the day, although it's currently cold AF and later it's going to get pretty warm, so I have to like wear everything on the way in and pack it all on the way back.

Had a really good phone conversation/screen yesterday with a former "kind-of" manager for a PM role in a small organization. I'm honestly really excited about it, and hope it works out. She dropped some hints that I might be a good fit for it, but it would be a transitional role for me so I can see some hurdles. I suppose we'll find out soon.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Skied open to close yesterday. Way more groomers than I'd like, but that's fine. Non-groomed stuff is hard, icy, and all around unpleasant. It's closing week and this place is dead. Took 26 runs yesterday.

1000003675.jpg

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
We got a new mexican takeout by my house where the only person that speaks english is the girl at the register and I could not be happier.

Despite the large number of mexicans in my area the mexican food is mediocre as fuck usually

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WFH day and also start of the new sprint, but we are doing kick off remote, so I will be in the shed if anyone needs me.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
meh, no word from the county, I swear they are sloths, at least was able to get the DEQ permit for the septic ready for when the county gets off their asses.

maybe I shall go build some more tote racks at the storage unit.

I make way better mexican food than any mexicans around here. (verified by many mexicans)

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Need to go to a customer site today. It is a “grind shop” making medical components. Their air handling and filtering is so bad that I can feel the oil & coolant mix in the air. It also smells like locker-room on the shop floor. Everything is covered in oil and dust. It’s fucking gross. Good thing they’re making shit to go inside your body…

Eta - hope to ride this afternoon after said visit…assuming my lungs still work.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
hello fronds! Another day, another two GMT. I let the algorithm decide who posted first, and the other is the LOSER.
whichever mod is making these comments.... go fuck yourself.

View attachment 210791
Mystery solved, Watson.

June. Think of the bees!
I do. I also think of the ticks.

Need to go to a customer site today. It is a “grind shop” making medical components. Their air handling and filtering is so bad that I can feel the oil & coolant mix in the air. It also smells like locker-room on the shop floor. Everything is covered in oil and dust. It’s fucking gross. Good thing they’re making shit to go inside your body…

Eta - hope to ride this afternoon after said visit…assuming my lungs still work.
They don't happen to grind very, very small gauge needles, do they?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley is presenting her 'interesting person' research report today. She chose Charles LeClerc of F1. They were supposed to make things to present which help associate to the person and dress up as the person. She made a tire/wheel and steering wheel. The dressing up as the person, she will probably win. She's wearing her race suit to show the type of replace suit that drivers wear with team name, sponsors, etc. all over them.

She's gotten much more confident publicly about her racing since the K1 Nationals race. K1 posted on their Instagram pictures yesterday and she's 2/7 of what they posted. I'm really starting to think that they love her from a marketing perspective, which is also helping her confidence. 10/10 worth every dollar to have a confident pre-teen.