Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Congrats, ‘squeeb. I have a few more months to go myself before that milestone

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
JHFC, no. I've messed with 20mg a few times and that requires a quick trip to the couch. :D
A long time ago I ate two massive hand fulls of brownies one night and rode from one party to the next with a buddy. I couldn't talk but I could ride. Usually if someone gives me their baked goods with a warning about how potent they are, then I go ahead and eat all of them at once so maybe I get a buzz. Haven't tried dispensary edibles yet. Maybe they're legit. Seems to work for a lot of people.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Phone interview this evening went really well. Didn't know too much about the job until I talked the interviewer. Job sounds interesting. Sadly it would include travel which could be a no go for me. According to glassdoor salary would also be lower but with greater bonus potential, but about equal to what I would get busting my ass with OT at the current gig. Probably not worth pursuing much further but might go for another round of interviews if offered.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A long time ago I ate two massive hand fulls of brownies one night and rode from one party to the next with a buddy. I couldn't talk but I could ride. Usually if someone gives me their baked goods with a warning about how potent they are, then I go ahead and eat all of them at once so maybe I get a buzz. Haven't tried dispensary edibles yet. Maybe they're legit. Seems to work for a lot of people.

While I was in Maui a few years ago our host's pug got ahold of 4 cookies from the stash. A single cookie would send a full grown stoner into hyperspace. That 30lb dog was in another universe for 24 hours. Thankfully he seemed fine after it all worn off.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
While I was in Maui a few years ago our host's pug got ahold of 4 cookies from the stash. A single cookie would send a full grown stoner into hyperspace. That 30lb dog was in another universe for 24 hours. Thankfully he seemed fine after it all worn off.
People who are supportive of the Thru Hiking community will leave food and drinks along the AT near intersections for hikers. They call it Trail Magic. Maybe someone will have free edibles in VA next Spring.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
People who are supportive of the Thru Hiking community will leave food and drinks along the AT near intersections for hikers. They call it Trail Magic. Maybe someone will have free edibles in VA next Spring.
Similar thing in the Colorado Trail when I thru-hiked it. That ice-cold Coke on North Pass was heavenly. This was long before the ganja revolution. :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just got on the self-esteem-o-meter, appears that I gained 5 or 8 pounds on my vacation, even with all the verts.
Time to reign in the chocolates, dairy, salty/fatty foods, and slim up again!
BTW, it was worth it.
Every damn bowl of Poke.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
congrats @Pesqueeb ... no hint of sarcasm, that's a huge milestone. :thumb:

I'm in SLC for work. :twitch: not much snow anywhere, nor masks for that matter.
Bike trails. Find. The. Bike. Trails.
This trail (circa 2003) was fucking gnarly and just one of many, many very similar trails in SLO.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got on the self-esteem-o-meter, appears that I gained 5 or 8 pounds on my vacation, even with all the verts.
Time to reign in the chocolates, dairy, salty/fatty foods, and slim up again!
BTW, it was worth it.
Good job chubs. :D

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Cali, Utah…whatevs.
[Checks text msgs] Shit. Those say SLC too. Dammit. But go ride Face. It is the scariest trail I ever rode in my life and Richard makes it look easy there. Shit, he made it look easy when Beavers, Juano, and I (whole Final Cause team, actually) rode it with him way back. Straight fucking terrifying. It was awesome.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Neighbors dog got out again. Pretty cold out. I put him in my car. I cannot bring him inside. The indoor Panther will kill him.