Quantcast

。☆✼★ Montag GMT ★✼☆。 :¨·.·¨:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Ahh, fuck, United Health is trying to not cover my surgery. I have asked them to retrieve the phone conversation last Monday that verified that I was/am covered.
This is terrifying
Fuck, UHC!
Literally, just sent a note to the entire C-suite here at work laying out why our UHC garbage coverage is decreasing my and other employees productivity. They are that bad…

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I think they are testing my sobriety. Better take another oxy and a 5mg gummy just to be sure. :busted:
Yeah, I don’t know how you do it. I can’t go anywhere near opioids. One Oxy or a hospital IV drip and I’ll be dead of a heroin overdose in six months or less. I have no tattoos but have often considered getting “No Opioids” inked on me somewhere that ER docs could easily find it.

Now these 5mg gummies you speak of, how many come in a bag ?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:stupid:

I *will* generally use them up, though... even if they're no longer for pain management. :D
Never had anything stronger than Tylenol/Ibuprofen.

I still remember when I got my finger broken, a hole drilled down through the tip, and a pin inserted, and the doctor gave me nothing to go home with. That felt GREAT when the local wore off.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I still remember when I got my finger broken, a hole drilled down through the tip, and a pin inserted, and the doctor gave me nothing to go home with. That felt GREAT when the local wore off.
BLARGHHHHHHHHH the visual on that. Jeepers.

I broke my front teeth when I in my early twenties, doing something stupid while inebriated of course. The right tooth was especially messed, basically missing down to the gum line with the pulp showing. That crap hurt with every breath.

I got a ride to the hospital at about 2am to see what they could do. I wasn't too intoxicated, but indicated that I had some beer while being taken into the ER. Derp. Pretty sure that's why the doctor said "meh, here is some wax to keep the air off the nerve hanging out of your mouth. Go home." Not even an offer for some tylenol 3's or anything.

Oh well, I deserved it I guess. Let me tell ya, sitting at home all Sunday and Monday, trying not to breath through my mouth, not eating anything etc until I could get a root canal sure was a kick in the teeth. Really made me reflect on what an idiot I am.

Still am an idiot...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
this turned 30
Screenshot_20211206-170657_Facebook.jpg

if you got a bong shed....let this be your soundtrack...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
BLARGHHHHHHHHH the visual on that. Jeepers.

I broke my front teeth when I in my early twenties, doing something stupid while inebriated of course. The right tooth was especially messed, basically missing down to the gum line with the pulp showing. That crap hurt with every breath.

I got a ride to the hospital at about 2am to see what they could do. I wasn't too intoxicated, but indicated that I had some beer while being taken into the ER. Derp. Pretty sure that's why the doctor said "meh, here is some wax to keep the air off the nerve hanging out of your mouth. Go home." Not even an offer for some tylenol 3's or anything.

Oh well, I deserved it I guess. Let me tell ya, sitting at home all Sunday and Monday, trying not to breath through my mouth, not eating anything etc until I could get a root canal sure was a kick in the teeth. Really made me reflect on what an idiot I am.

Still am an idiot...
Embarrassingly enough, I broke it playing flag football in gym class. Went to grab a kid's flag and my finger got caught in his belt loop instead. Broke 90* to the side and rotated 90* as well. It looked pretty horrific, luckily I must have had some adrenalin going and mostly reset it myself on the spot.

Still, wouldn't recommend. That finger is now super sensitive to any blows/jamming.

Also, big nope on broken teeth or mouth injuries. One thing I just cannot deal with.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Embarrassingly enough, I broke it playing flag football in gym class. Went to grab a kid's flag and my finger got caught in his belt loop instead. Broke 90* to the side and rotated 90* as well. It looked pretty horrific, luckily I must have had some adrenalin going and mostly reset it myself on the spot.

Still, wouldn't recommend. That finger is now super sensitive to any blows/jamming.

Also, big nope on broken teeth or mouth injuries. One thing I just cannot deal with.

I got a finger broken just playing catch with a football. Two of us jumped up for the ball, my friend grabbed my finger instead. It was flopping around the back of my hand. I thought it was dislocated and it hurt so bad I didn't want to wait for the multi-hour ER experience so I just grabbed it and popped it back in place. A week later it still hurt like a sonofabitch so I finally went to the doctor where it was found to have been broken. Did a good enough job setting it back in place that only a splint was needed. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug I tell you.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I got a finger broken just playing catch with a football. Two of us jumped up for the ball, my friend grabbed my finger instead. It was flopping around the back of my hand. I thought it was dislocated and it hurt so bad I didn't want to wait for the multi-hour ER experience so I just grabbed it and popped it back in place. A week later it still hurt like a sonofabitch so I finally went to the doctor where it was found to have been broken. Did a good enough job setting it back in place that only a splint was needed. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug I tell you.
Ah yes, broke my other ring finger doing something similar. Went up for the ball and it caught me dead on the tip of my finger. Compression break. Wish I could say it's only happened once, but I'm pretty sure I've broken each ring finger at least twice. Never broken anything else, but apparently I can churn through ring fingers.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That’s rad, Squeeb!
How are you going to celebrate?
By spending 1500 on the dog, apparently. I guess we wait until next month to find out for sure. There has been some discussion about taking some of our local friends out for a really nice dinner.
Broken appliances or a new roof
Allstate buys me a new roof every 7-8 years, historically speaking.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
By spending 1500 on the dog, apparently. I guess we wait until next month to find out for sure. There has been some discussion about taking some of our local friends out for a really nice dinner.

Allstate buys me a new roof every 7-8 years, historically speaking.
You should celebrate with another new bike.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Zesty drive home tonight, coworker was behind me with the dash cam

Turns out my memory of the incident was way, way off. At least I knew the black Escape was at fault. Helped pull the lady from her flipped car, gave my mostly incorrect statement then started thinking it’s time for me to buy a dash cam