Quantcast

"03" super t VS. "03" boxxer team w/ black box.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I would go Super T...superior internals and seals...the super T is withing a few oz. of the boxxer the weight might even be the same...D

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
The only downside to the 03 Super T is you can only run a 2.5 and some 2.6 tires. The Maxxis 2.7 is questionable and the gazzo 2.6 is too. The perfect tire is the Maxxis 2.5 with a little room to spare.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Kanter said:
The only downside to the 03 Super T is you can only run a 2.5 and some 2.6 tires. The Maxxis 2.7 is questionable and the gazzo 2.6 is too. The perfect tire is the Maxxis 2.5 with a little room to spare.

yea my 2.7 high roller doesnt fit my super so thats a no go, although my rims are 37mm wide

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
But is it a fair trade compared to my boxxer team.
Chris you know I'm down with my stratos I freakin love tha thing.
I am 50/50 on the boxxer, I want a taller fork for a more relaxed head angle as well as more rigid than the boxxer but come in close on the weight.
Is it a fair trade given they both are in perfect shape.

Buddy is selling his bike and has a super t pro on it with the 1 peice lowers not the bolt on arch style. It has the integrated stem and hub. I asked him in passing today if he wanted to trade it for my boxxer since he's selling the bike anywase, He said yes.

Is it a fair trade for me or is it kinda of a janky fork?