Quantcast

04.14.08 @ 14:08

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Awesome name.

I have something to send to you. PM address.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I thought you were having a girl?

Awesome and congrats!

How's the wife doing?
We were collecting girl names just in case. We didn't know until the birth.

Mrs. H8R is fine. The labor was brutal and scary. 39 hours total of very hard labor in the end. Her water broke last Thurs. We ended up at the hospital by the evening on Sun because the labor didn't start till Sat night and she had made little progress in almost 24 hours.

We went from a full natural birth plan to auto pilot full drugs. It was best as the baby gave us a few scares.

All is well. He rocks.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
We were collecting girl names just in case. We didn't know until the birth.

Mrs. H8R is fine. The labor was brutal and scary. 39 hours total of very hard labor in the end. Her water broke last Thurs. We ended up at the hospital by the evening on Sun because the labor didn't start till Sat night and she had made little progress in almost 24 hours.

We went from a full natural birth plan to auto pilot full drugs. It was best as the baby gave us a few scares.

All is well. He rocks.
Wow!

Glad everyone is okay now, but yeah, that's scary.

Our natural birth plan was tossed out too.

Are y'all still at the hospital or were your discharged?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW -

I am submitting one of his diapers to NASA. Apparently it is filled with a new aerospace grade adhesive.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Good god.

Now when he gets flippant at 14, you guys have something to hold over him.

Congratulations man!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Beautiful baby! I need to buy a fast lens now. I've a few more months to go.
Old Nikon manual focus 50mm f/1.8 I bought on ebay. I think it was from circa 1985. Best $36 I ever spent.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow great pictures - congratulation.

Siggy Smalls just turned 4 month and we are having a blast with the little guy. Welcome to the fatherhood club.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Welcome to the fatherhood club.
Second time around. My 16 year old daughter was there and assisted this time. She was in charge of ice chips and hydration and morale. She did great.

:D