Quantcast

04 super T pro

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
$280-350 depending on scratches, how new the seals are, how recently it was rebuilt, if it has different springs, etc.....

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
hey no problem i can understand what you wrote, so i am not going to get mad at you like some people, people always make typing mistakes aka typo's

sad panda

Monkey
May 5, 2005
frznnomad said:
crash replacement to marzocchi. and drop some more cash on a 888. thats what im doing. :thumb:

What the crash replacement deal?
I know they have an upgrade trade-in deal, but it's kind of a scam. You send them your old fork and pay the dealer price for the newest model.

J

JRB

zmtber said:
hey no problem i can understand what you wrote, so i am not going to get mad at you like some people, people always make typing mistakes aka typo's
He should sleep better now. :thumb:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
no you dont panda. i can get an 05 888r for about 200 less than dealer price. ohh and also nobody is able to get anything for dealer price except for the dealers. it all depends on the fork and the year that you purchased it. that is what im doing so that i can get an 06 888 rc2x. just a thought man. :thumb:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
sad panda said:
What the crash replacement deal?
I know they have an upgrade trade-in deal, but it's kind of a scam. You send them your old fork and pay the dealer price for the newest model.

Marzocchi's trade-in deal is NOT a scam. How many other companies will take your old fork, and give you a brand new one for shop cost? None that I'm aware of...

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
exactly my point. its to much of good thing to pass up. im telling ya a brand new 06 888 rc2x for around 700 dollars and your old beat up fork is a good deal no matter how you slice it.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
Wait a minute. Does Marzocchi actually have a trade-in program? (I know Manitou has one) Or is it a crash replacement program in which your old fork must be broken in order to receive a replacement?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
WheelieMan said:
Wait a minute. Does Marzocchi actually have a trade-in program? (I know Manitou has one) Or is it a crash replacement program in which your old fork must be broken in order to receive a replacement?
Oh yeah, Marzocchi has a great trade-in (upgrade) program. It's actually much more "user friendly" than Manitou's. When it comes to Marzocchi, you can deal with them direct; however, Manitou will only deal with shops. In addition, Marzocchi offers a better discount for their trade-ins...

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
mtnbrider said:
I'm looking for an '04 super-t too. Is the one at supergo an '04?
I just aquired one recently...new never used can be yours...check my sig it should be up on Ebay soon....D