Quantcast

'05 Marzocchi 66 RC's on JensonUSA

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
Just bought one on JensonUSA on clearance for $495!! I can't believe I got it this cheap! Putting it on the new Stinky this weekend so we'll see how it goes real soon. I'm so excited I'm in a zone. :eek: :drool: :blah: :D :dancing: :help: :love:

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
You guys missed out, my buddy picked one up last monday for $444 from beyondbikes with the 10% off coupon they had. It will be going on his tasty new 7.5 .

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
DHS said:
um, they are the same fork. its just a flip of a spacer to change it. but good buy anyway. i bought one off sanjay for 350. it was like 2weeks old..
not to derail the thread but can the 150mm 66rc be changed to 170?

and that soudns like a sweet deal. have fun on your new fork.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
bballe336 said:
not to derail the thread but can the 150mm 66rc be changed to 170?

and that soudns like a sweet deal. have fun on your new fork.
Yes, you just open up the fork and flip the spacer around.

J

JRB

DHS said:
um, they are the same fork. its just a flip of a spacer to change it. but good buy anyway. i bought one off sanjay for 350. it was like 2weeks old..
You should send it to me. :thumb:

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
Discostu said:
You guys missed out, my buddy picked one up last monday for $444 from beyondbikes with the 10% off coupon they had. It will be going on his tasty new 7.5 .
did he get it yet? if not , when did your buddy order? ive heard nothing but horror stories and waiting WEEKS to get stuff from them

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
fiddy_ryder said:
did he get it yet? if not , when did your buddy order? ive heard nothing but horror stories and waiting WEEKS to get stuff from them
I got mine in one day from Jenson. They're in Cali, I'm in Mass. Fedexed it for $30 xtra. Putting it on tomorrow! :thumb:

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
JimmyTwoTimes said:
I got mine in one day from Jenson. They're in Cali, I'm in Mass. Fedexed it for $30 xtra. Putting it on tomorrow! :thumb:
i was asking bout the order from Beyond Bikes... i order from jenson all the time.. im in ca,, so if i get teh order in before noonish i get it next day :thumb:

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
fiddy_ryder said:
UPS tracking says it will be in tuesday.