Quantcast

06.22.07 - Diablo Freeride Park Update

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
Trail Update - This Week

UTAH!
We've extended UTAH by adding a short traverse to Lower Asylum and the new step-up jump. This new addition will allow riders to experience the many joy's of Utah, without having to drop-into the fireroad. Also, consider this a hint for the next race course! Next weekends race course will utilize section's of Retreat, UTAH and Lower Asylum so feel free to session these trails this weekend to get your lines dialed!

Maintenance...
It's been another productive week here at Diablo and with recent moderate rains, we've taken this opportunity to patch some areas needing a little attention. The trails are in excellent condition and we are constantly tweaking sections daily to improve the riding experience at Diablo!

Trail Update - Last Week
Last week we re-opened Upper BMW, Stigmata and the upper section of "US Open 04" as well as adding a new step-up jump on Lower Asylum.

Diablo Domination Series #2!
The Diablo Domination Series returns on July 1st with a unique course utilizing Retreat, UTAH and the inclusion of the RedBull Pro jump! Diablo is offering $7,500 in cash and prizes to top finishers and our infamous post-event product toss! Don't miss Domination ROUND 2 on July 1st!

Diablo Open 7 days per week!
Starting July 2nd, Diablo will operate every day until the end of the summer offering riders more total riding days than any other resort in the east!

Lodging Packages
Mountain Creek Resort is graciously offering ALL Diablo Freeride Park customers a 20% discount on lodging at the resort! Stay trailside at the new Appalachian Hotel and experience the utmost in convenience! Click here to learn more and to book your overnight Diablo excursion!

Weekend Weather Outlook
The Diablo forecast is calling for abundant sunshine, low humidity and temperatures in the mid-70's!

Diablo E-Team
Click here to join the Diablo e-team mailing list and get up-to-date information on trails, events and other Diablo happening sent straight to your inbox on a weekly basis!

Ride DIABLO this weekend! Great weather, great trails... NOTHING else matters!

Jun 13, 2007
jay,ny
Trail Update - This Week

UTAH!
We've extended UTAH by adding a short traverse to Lower Asylum and the new step-up jump. This new addition will allow riders to experience the many joy's of Utah, without having to drop-into the fireroad. Also, consider this a hint for the next race course! Next weekends race course will utilize section's of Retreat, UTAH and Lower Asylum so feel free to session these trails this weekend to get your lines dialed!

Maintenance...
It's been another productive week here at Diablo and with recent moderate rains, we've taken this opportunity to patch some areas needing a little attention. The trails are in excellent condition and we are constantly tweaking sections daily to improve the riding experience at Diablo!

Trail Update - Last Week
Last week we re-opened Upper BMW, Stigmata and the upper section of "US Open 04" as well as adding a new step-up jump on Lower Asylum.

Diablo Domination Series #2!
The Diablo Domination Series returns on July 1st with a unique course utilizing Retreat, UTAH and the inclusion of the RedBull Pro jump! Diablo is offering $7,500 in cash and prizes to top finishers and our infamous post-event product toss! Don't miss Domination ROUND 2 on July 1st!

Diablo Open 7 days per week!
Starting July 2nd, Diablo will operate every day until the end of the summer offering riders more total riding days than any other resort in the east!

Lodging Packages
Mountain Creek Resort is graciously offering ALL Diablo Freeride Park customers a 20% discount on lodging at the resort! Stay trailside at the new Appalachian Hotel and experience the utmost in convenience! Click here to learn more and to book your overnight Diablo excursion!

Weekend Weather Outlook
The Diablo forecast is calling for abundant sunshine, low humidity and temperatures in the mid-70's!

Diablo E-Team
Click here to join the Diablo e-team mailing list and get up-to-date information on trails, events and other Diablo happening sent straight to your inbox on a weekly basis!

Ride DIABLO this weekend! Great weather, great trails... NOTHING else matters!
will thw race be using the same starting area as the other dom races?:brow:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Shawn - you guys fu@kin' RULE!

I was on the fence as to whether or not I'd go tomorrow, but this pretty much seals the deal.

ALSO - thanks for the heads up on the race course! :thumb:

See you tomorrow.

:)

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
i wussed out on that at the open...gotta start hitting that i suppose. I might try to get up there on sunday.

Is retreat the trail that was the top section of domination #4 last year?

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
thats bushwack ,retreat is the trail after the start chute of the dom races.
That's what I figured. Sounds like the race is going to run similar to one of the races last year, just using Utah instead of the upper part of Asylum. Nice course.....except for Utah... never a fan. Stalker, on the other hand....:thumb:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
not bushwack. i ment lower exidous. before the double ladder bridges. looks like a trail used to be there. i usually take it so i dont have to do the roller when i want to ride utah.
Yeah i know dude, before the first bridge, you bear left of the tree & it's a small trail not used much that pops outta the weeds onto the fireroad at the top of Stalker & Utah.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
thanks sean, I should know the answer to that being i drive with a cdl.
And balance is spelled with one L! see you on the trails!:poster_oops:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Keep loosing my front wheel to get enough speed for the new step up on Asylum. Good to see some new challenges.

Why not make a bigger drop out of the now old Utah exit.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
damn i wish i knew about this before i rode all weekend and didnt even really go on these trails. o well thats why theres practice on saturday.