Quantcast

06 sti pix

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
MMMMMMMM............ Me Likey!

I also did some drooling this weekend, I was checking out the Nissan 350Z and Z Roadster. My Girlfriend wouldn't let me go for a test drive however, because she works at the dealership, knew I wasn't gonna buy, and said that the guy I was talking to, if I went for a test drive, would try to sell it to me.

But she did say we could go to another dealership later that she doesnt work at :D

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Are there still no 60/40 folding rear seats?

I realize that it would totally take away from the pure race nature of the beast, but it would sure as hell make transporting bikes easier.

DesertYota

Chimp
May 11, 2005
New Mexico
I was soooo close to buying a used 04 sti with 24000 miles a couple weeks ago white with the pink sti racing accents. But nooooo.... I had to be responsible lol need to get a house first. Salesman was cool though let me get it to over 100mph and really try it out in some corners. I'll be going back to him later.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
reflux said:

I realize that it would totally take away from the pure race nature of the beast, but it would sure as hell make transporting bikes easier.
structural integrity, sheesh. :D bikes don't belong inside anyway

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
reflux said:

no folding rear seat.

im gonna get a dh bike rack / receiver hitch when it comes time to take my STI home.

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
Unless the oil prices go down, or i get a job that pays 110k$ + pa , this is not my next car unfortunately. Other than that... superb!

BTW.

2 more interesting cars, for Europe mainly.

VW Golf GT, 1.4lt twin turbo, 170bhp. 7.9lt/100km fuel consumption!!!!
Honda Civic Type RR 2lt, rumored for 240bhp. low consumption as well.

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
Brunettes said:
The Golf GT is turbo and supercharged.

Yes my bad, my initial remarks were based on a faulty piece of info.

Mechanical supercharger paired with a turbo for 170bhp.

Another interesting Euro car, is the new Fiat Punto GT. 1.6lt twin turbo , 220bhp, wide bodied WRC panels.

And of course, the new Honda Civic Type RR.