Quantcast

07 DH Race Schedule?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I remeber there being a lot of races on the east coast last year for DH. With the wife being a doctor I have to schedule as far in advance as I can to get out of the house, so if anyone has any sort of a link or knowledge of a tentative schedule for 07 for DH, I'd really appreciate the help.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Tattooo said:
I remeber there being a lot of races on the east coast last year for DH. With the wife being a doctor I have to schedule as far in advance as I can to get out of the house, so if anyone has any sort of a link or knowledge of a tentative schedule for 07 for DH, I'd really appreciate the help.
Wholly crap!! My wife is a lawyer and I have to follow the same regimented schedule as you do regarding my special time to play on my bike!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
We should band together and form a support group.

Then again, in a year I'll be a lawyer too, and then the fun is over.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I hope my wife is a doctor or lawyer, then she can support me cause ill be a failed graphic designer when im done with school

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
wow were just now getting info reguarding 06 race season and there extremely tentative right now. so man you might just be outa luck there. i guess the dates will be around the same but dud your just gonna have to tell her that this is just as important and work around it man. good luck:thumb:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I know when the Sea Otter is, so I have blocked that out and worked out a plane ticket and a place to sleep with the Evil guys.

However, I guess I am just doing the old "thumb in the butt" until it comes out.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Yes, but if I wait this long to poo this is going to go down like one of my favorite jokes....

So three boyscouts are trying to work out a way to get enough money together to go to this year's Jamboree. They work and work on ideas, and finally it hits them that the easiest way to get the money is to enter a pig into the state fair.

One problem, the only pig they have is Wilber, a very small and runty kinda pig.

They ponder this dilemma for a moment, and then out of the blue Little Johnny hits on an idea...

"Hey guys, let's just put a cork in his butt, and then he'll get more then big enough to win the fair."

The other two, while at first having issues with anything involving swine buttholes decide that Johnny, as usual, is right. They stick a cork up the pigs butt, and let time go by. Every day they feed him more and more, and it begins to work. Eventually Wilbur swells to over 500lbs of pig and crap.

The day of the fair comes, and of course they end up winning. They take the prize money, pay the jamboree, and all is well.

Later that same day, the other two scouts begin to have issues with the fact that in months Wilbur has not been able to crap. They finally conclude in unison that they need to take out the cork.

One small problem, none of them want to do it.

Johnny, being the genius that he is, announces proudly that his uncle has a monkey that pulls cherries out of holes. He runs off, gets some red paint and a piece of wire, puts it into the cork, paints it like a cherry, and bob's his uncle.

They get the monkey, who approaches this pig with some trepadation. Just as the monkey begins to pull, all goes black for our beloved scouts.

In the hospital, the doctor attempts to get a recounting of what happened in the farm house that day.

Scout one "$hit everywhere"
Scout two "$hit everywhere"
Little Johnny "The look on the poor monkey's face when he went flying across the barn covered in sh!t was priceless!"