Quantcast

07 Norco SIte up.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I love Norco. I really dont understand why people dont like them in the US. The geometry was a little off awhile back but they seem to be spot on now days.

J

J5ive

Big deal f*cking sook. :busted:

They come set up wrong from norco and specialized, the 06 p3, 416, and norco team dh were way off.

Lucky we know what we are doing. :cheers:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
It's extremely annoying. I mean, it's your bloody catalogue. It isn't hard ot make sure it's ****ing setup right when you build the bike that you will be using to sell every other bike of that model.

Don't get me wrong, they are far from the only company doing it, i just hadn't seen it from norco before.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
its not rotated clockwise enough. the top guide should be vertically above the centre of the bb.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
You have to be borderline retarded to not be able to follow e13's step by step directions.
last time I saw the directions for e13 (& i think this was circa 2003) they were pretty ghetto.

Seems to be a problem... you can either point fingers, or try to do something about it. It's not like the problem is isolated or anything...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
63 degree headangle!?! Chopper! Glad to see a low BB height, but that seems a bit slack, even for my tastes.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
last time I saw the directions for e13 (& i think this was circa 2003) they were pretty ghetto.

Seems to be a problem... you can either point fingers, or try to do something about it. It's not like the problem is isolated or anything...
Look at the ones from the last 2-3 years.