Quantcast

08' Diabloween

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
What crazy costumes will everyone be wearing. I was going to ride and dress up, due to injury, no go. I was gonna dress my sunday up like a horse(iron horse) and i was gonna be a jockey.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I see it's scheduled for two days, what's the schedule for those two days? I will probably only make one, hopefully I could do both.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
remember this guys... 2006 Diabloween!

A Classic! Diabloween 2006

Diabloween 2007

I wonder what Diablo Freeride Park has in store for Diabloween this year!....

Last edited:

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
There will be no purple pimp this year. I'm thinking Umpa Loompa but I not sure if I have time to get it done. We'll see. My friend in the moose costume was nuts. I still can't believe he did it. He couldn't see out the face when he went off the deck - that's why I was spotting for him.

rossp

Chimp
Jul 26, 2007
haha - dave, that pic of the moose going of the porch drop is still one of the best I've ever seen from Diablo....classic. can't believe he did it.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
change of plans, bone is healing well, ill be riding diabloween after all. ill prolly just wear a cape. havent ridden diablo in 3 months, im a little ancy.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Im thinking the bannana will need to make a poplular comeback, but I have so many issues seeing out with the helmet on. Maybe partboy...so many ideas

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
you guys should have like a $50 2-day lift ticket so more people who dont have season passes will come both days.

Sep 23, 2007
im thinkin im gunna be big daddy (look him up on youtube if u dont already know who he is)
you better bring two bikes for every two minutes

i hope you have some serious skill on your hardtail if you plan on being the heavy hitter

there wont be enough weight on the whole mountain for you to lift

trial-sin

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
there's a group of us coming up from sunny n.c. (sadly, sans costumes), but, according to the online weather gurus, it's looking like a lot of rain. different weather sites are forecasting differently, so i'm turning to the folks on the ground in jersey...will it be worth it to make the drive?

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
there's a group of us coming up from sunny n.c. (sadly, sans costumes), but, according to the online weather gurus, it's looking like a lot of rain. different weather sites are forecasting differently, so i'm turning to the folks on the ground in jersey...will it be worth it to make the drive?
I would drive 10 hours+ to see a chicken do a heal clicker!

No but for real, it is a great event. You will get to see some great tricks, and riding, and see some really awesome costumes. If it rains, to be honest, it might not be worth your time if you are going for good riding conditions. Riding in the wet is fun, but hard, and riding in the wet with a costume is harder.... I would go for it if there is mediocre weather.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
from what i see, its gonna start to rain saturday afternon, so we should be ok during the IX event.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
The level of amazingness my costume has is undescribeable, nd i know all of u can't wait until sunday to see me. *Warning*-Reality Show will be closed from 11-12PM for mandatory bake-out, all trespassers will be tarred and feathered on the lower dominion jumpline..... That is all !

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
jp (pot head) your so stupid. everybody, i am officially declaring jp a pothead, and that is his new nickname. it does not matter if his mom is around or not, just call him that

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
The level of amazingness my costume has is undescribeable, nd i know all of u can't wait until sunday to see me. *Warning*-Reality Show will be closed from 11-12PM for mandatory bake-out, all trespassers will be tarred and feathered on the lower dominion jumpline..... That is all !
The pot jokes aren't funny anymore.

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
honestly. why does it matter if people do drugs or not. like theyre still the same person. unless of course they fall out of biking to get money for drugs, then and only then does it make them a terrible person. but seriously all you kids(joey) gotta settle down. everyone has/does/and will eventually smoke pot. its really not a big deal. im not saying that i do now but im not against people who do. so everyone needs to take a chil pill and just let it be

Last edited:

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
honestly. why does it matter if people do drugs or not. like theyre still the same person. unless of course they fall out of biking to get money for drugs, then and only then does it make them a terrible person. but seriously all you kids(joey) gotta settle down. everyone has/does/and will eventually smoke pot. its really not a big deal. im not saying that i do now but im not against people who do. so everyone needs to take a chil pill and just let it be
Speak when spoken too.

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Handcuffs and jail are awesome, so is weed and coke. Stop riding now before you ruin your chances of fully realizing the meaning of this message.

Back on topic, I will be the invisable man at diabloween.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
im not dressing up tommorow, its gonna be icky out. it will be good riding, i just dont want lug around in something uncomfortable while all wet and muddy.