Quantcast

08' Diabloween

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
Diabloween tomorrow....It's on!

The forecast is calling for SUNNY skies and temperatures near 60degrees!

Despite the harsh weather today, Diablo remained open and over 100 dedicated, fanatical riders sessioned the trails! The trail crew will be on the mountain bright and early tomorrow preparing for Diabloween! Don't miss it!

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
Diabloween tomorrow....It's on!

The forecast is calling for SUNNY skies and temperatures near 60degrees!

Despite the harsh weather today, Diablo remained open and over 100 dedicated, fanatical riders sessioned the trails! The trail crew will be on the mountain bright and early tomorrow preparing for Diabloween! Don't miss it!
too bad only like 2 people actually dressed up.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
its now lighting and thundering and raining the hardest it has today...it has been pooring for the past 2 hours....we shall see

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
If you're going to say cheezy and steezy go to whistler, wear some tall tee's and walk around looking like fools with everyone making fun of you.
Travis, you're really no where near as cool as you think you are.
I'm out.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
If you're going to say cheezy and steezy go to whistler, wear some tall tee's and walk around looking like fools with everyone making fun of you.
Travis, you're really no where near as cool as you think you are.
I'm out.
cheezy and steezy are an inside joke. your on the outside, no h8ting.:monkey:

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
Diabloween felt like it was lacking the 'vibe' it had last year. Maybe chalk it up to the fact that last year's was the season ender, or how it seemed like a LOT more people were dressed up in 07, but something seemed amiss this year.

I thought the free BBQ for season pass holders was a super nice touch last year that was missing yesterday. Can't put my finger on it exactly - I always have fun up there, but it felt more like 'another day at the office' than a season cap off celebration.