Quantcast

08 Mini DH

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
I finally purchased a new ride so you guys can stop hating on the straight eight, (on sale now!)
08 Commencal Mini DH 6" in the back 7" up front. Had my first real weekend of riding on it with my boy fuzzy down at Post Canyon. I could go on and on about how rad it is but all you need to know is that it rides like it's on rails.

Thanks to the guys at Fluidride for finally getting these bad boys in stock!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Were you parked on Market St. in Ballard a week or two ago with your MK 3 on the back of a blue wagon? I was looking at it with my buddy Joe, and the owner, either you or someone else with a similar bike honked the allarm at us. I laughed but couldn't figure out where you were.

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
Were you parked on Market St. in Ballard a week or two ago with your MK 3 on the back of a blue wagon? I was looking at it with my buddy Joe, and the owner, either you or someone else with a similar bike honked the allarm at us. I laughed but couldn't figure out where you were.
Yeah dude, that was me! I was at the Old Peculiar hosting trivia and I saw a couple of hoodlums jibbin at the hospital peepin out my ride. Just had to let you know I had an eye on ya.