Quantcast

08 troy lee d2s

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i didn't like that at first, but seeing them in real life changed my mind. pics dont do them justice.

Vena

Monkey
Aug 30, 2007
Italy
Phobia and Chito are awesome.
The Peaty replica it's amazing but i dont like replicas stuff, i want my own one.

I dont like flames colors, trey are a bit too strange

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
They are all crap. D2s are a great helmet - for getting your own paint job on....
I have last year's black carbon (no idea of name). It is the only D2 I have liked for a while now...

EVILTWIN

Monkey
Mar 9, 2005
the loins of god
Im with Damo. It was the carbon classic. (dope) what is TLD thinking? Flames and that crap...even the motos are bunk. Ah lets just put some flames on em, everyone likes flames.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I agree with you guys but I just got the Peat replica as a Christmas present and it looks wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better in real life than on the web.

poonstar

Monkey
Jan 6, 2008
troylee should not have made the "flames" motif for all their carbon helmets...what a waste...the composites are nice...but everyone and their dog will now have flames on their helmets.

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
I have the green black Chito and I've gotten nothing but good comments on it. I agree that they all look kinda wack in the pictures though.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
The Phobia finish is unbelievably cool in the flesh. If that thing had a vagina somewhere I'd probably be trying to have sex with it.