Quantcast

09 chile challenge monday finals?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It was the same last year as well. And honestly, when you've got an event that has XC, STXC, DH, Super D, and 4X it's really nice to spread it out over three days. I'll be there, racing DH, SD, and 4X! Can't wait!

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
Dude, I dont know what your talking about...that new track is awesome! And probably way better now that is has had a winter of snow on it to pack it down. Dont hate...participate:busted:

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
for sure dude, but i am flying into denver. i drove down there for the g3 back in 07. 24hrs was way too long to drive.
Yeah i went through our like 13 bike movies like 4 times each on the laptop.

But i hear that Cat 1 has to ride "course B" along with Cat 2 and Cat 3 while the Pros get to ride "course A"

"Course B" better not be some lame trail, because the gnarly rocks and roots are what make Angel Fire my favorite riding area.

Does anyone know of what the "course B" will be compared to "course A"

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Yeah i went through our like 13 bike movies like 4 times each on the laptop.

But i hear that Cat 1 has to ride "course B" along with Cat 2 and Cat 3 while the Pros get to ride "course A"

"Course B" better not be some lame trail, because the gnarly rocks and roots are what make Angel Fire my favorite riding area.

Does anyone know of what the "course B" will be compared to "course A"
That's the first time I heard that one. Pretty stoked on racing there though...been going there for a few years and LOVE IT!!!

You sure they'll do separate course and not just what they've done in the past and make go arounds? I gotta find out for my buddies that are in Cat 1...otherwise they'll be pissed :P

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
It's been a rumor for several years now, but every time I go we all ride the same course with a few go arounds for beg's and Sport riders. If the MSC goes with this option this year, I'll be glad I didn't attend. A person in the know might be Full Trucker. He's with the "IN" ie: Yeti crowd.

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
i am not talking about the '08 race track or world cup. it is the track that's right to the right of the lift drop off. it has a long wood bridge section and the dj inspired jumps in it. fun trail, yes. race track, no.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Straight from Darner on the raceMSC site:

The courses are yet to be determined. However since it is a UCI event plan on two things. #1 the pros will race a GNARLY course, everyone else will race a demanding course. #2 ALL pro categories will be subject to drug testing, so be prepared.