Quantcast

1/3rdsDaysdr3/1

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
mmm
thursbork
going to see about putting a little jump line in at the local this weekend weather permitting

or keep playing factorio :D :D

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

An unusually large amount of wine last night. I'm not complaining, but wow....that mid-week plastering came out of nowhere. I had to be up early this morning and speak in front of about 40 people with a robust hangover. I hope it went well....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Data entry hell today. Got a ton of crap ordered for the new rig, brakes came yesterday (poor UPS guy). Looks like Saturday will be dryish, so I plan to take the pooch and get this fork test ridden.

Seats come Tuesday, so I hope to hit DMV by Friday if I can get everything mounted. Wife keeps commenting on how ghetto it is, she lacks vision.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bailed on the rec center and moving my body last night. started detailing my truck then hit the izakaya for takoyaki & sake. fell asleep waticng house of cards.
good wednesday all in all.
Ive already eaten half my lunch so its gonna be that kind of day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Does anyone need any wine? I got some sort of $100 coupon voucher thing in my Jenson order. It says delivery included and you get $100 off any case of wine priced at $160 or more.

Also noted is that you get your money back if you are not TOTALLY tantalized.

https://us.nakedwines.com/

PM me if you want the code and password.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This is my internal monologue for about 99% of the projects I have going around the house.
She hasn't seen me do a major project yet, so she has a tough time looking past the dirt and crap. She saw my '66 a little, but she didn't see what I started with.

Once I get the windows functional, I will gut the interior. I am only spending about $100 (minus stereo and seats) for paint, upholstery and carpet.

It's been sitting outside with windows down for a few years, so there is some work to do.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Boring meeting is boring. Met the consular general so that was kinda cool. Had a good lunch downtown so that was cool. But back in the office waiting to go to bank. FTS.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
learned this morning that my uncle passed away. i really loved him. he was a kind, caring, gentle person. the world is a crappier place without him. served in WWII, so will get a military burial. he has outlived most of his friends, so it will be a small affair. I'm waiting to hear when it is, I hope I can make it. I drove our to my aunt and uncles old place in upstate NY today. They had that place for over 40 years, and a essentially grew up going there 2x a summer. doing to drive brought back so many good memories. I'm going to miss him.

also, since I was in the US, I dropped my RMSS package off at the post-office there! No worries with the Canada Post strike (or customs).

getting ready to head out for a fatbike ride now. hope to clear the head a bit.

Had tooth busted into four portions, then each root extracted individually, resultant cavity packed with bone dust, covered with collagen, and the mess stitched together.

Spent some time with a Sprinter salesperson.

Got some food I might be able to eat.

Screwed around with some Arduino code that ain't quite working.

Alchemist Beelzebub.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Had tooth busted into four portions, then each root extracted individually, resultant cavity packed with bone dust, covered with collagen, and the mess stitched together.

Spent some time with a Sprinter salesperson.

Got some food I might be able to eat.

Screwed around with some Arduino code that ain't quite working.

Alchemist Beelzebub.
Are you now shopping for titanium hardware?