Quantcast

1 hour and 28 minutes....

J

JRB

the chick in the cube next to me has been talking about a trip to somewhere tropical. I am, actually have been, tired of hearing her talk about it. Seriously - it's not like I mind her wasting the day, I just don't want to hear it. My head hurts. :mumble:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
see what happens when you tell her this:

"keep runnin your mouth and i'm gonna stick sumthin in it"

it helps if you say it like a gangster rapper. you know what I mean right?

J

JRB

Not many gangster rappers around. Not sure how many you have either, since you didn't say gangsta.

J

JRB

Aw man - I am going to be 35 in November. Dammit.

In other news - I am likely gonna play golf with a good friend on Sunday. I will take pics and likely a video. It should be a hoot.

J

JRB

3:08 CST - she bows out of the call with "I'll get back with you".

She could already be on her way back from vacation by now.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
kinghami3 said:
Just something to do with the fact that I'm 21. Much better pickins down here IMHO :D:love:
Personally I will take the experience that a woman in her 30's has. :drool: And there are many women in their 30's and older that are HOT. Besides, the way your generation sits around playing videogames anything under 30 is muffin top city.

:p

Dang it, Loco. Don't tell me you're a dang scorpio.:mumble:

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
<snip>

Dang it, Loco. Don't tell me you're a dang scorpio.:mumble:
Yes - but I am not comfortable with you asking me my sign.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Ciaran said:
Besides, the way your generation sits around playing videogames anything under 30 is muffin top city.
I'm going to have to ask for clarification on that terminology. That sounds like something I could possibly use in day to day conversation.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Yes - but I am not comfortable with you asking me my sign.
Dang it! I bet your an only child and a spoiled brat too! ;)

For some reason scorpios seem to gravitate twords me. My mom, my wife, many friends... Dang.

Normally I don't go for that astrology jive, but scorpio people are always scorpio people.

When's your b-day? If you say the 5th or the 8th I will have to kill you.

J

JRB

November 16th - I have a brother though. He's the bitch, not me. :D

And here I thought the Descendents were our connection. We'll have to gang up for a hug some day.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well, knowing that Loco is a scorpio I now have some advice for everyone... YOU WILL NEVER WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH LOCO.

:p

J

JRB

It's sad, really. I know that I have lost many arguments, but refuse to accept defeat. I just go until I look more dumb than I usually do. I am seldom right.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
It's sad, really. I know that I have lost many arguments, but refuse to accept defeat. I just go until I look more dumb than I usually do. I am seldom right.
I think it works better for girls... my wife is ALWAYS right.

"yes dear..."
"Of course dear..."
Anything you say, dear..."

Works for me! :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
very good for a newlywed. It took me 4 years to figure out what was what.
Newlyweds but we've lived together for the last 6 years.

The greatest advice was givin to me by a man who had been married to a scorpio for 10+ years... "Yes, dear."

It works. :rofl:

J

JRB

I think it helps me more that Julie is the most patient person on Earth.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I have a guy at work that is constantly on the phone with his wife. He speaks very loudly too, and always manages to use th phone just outside my office. I pay attention to what he is saying to her and then I talk back to him like he is talking to me...
example..
Him (to his wife on the phone) Hi honey how are you??

Me: to him ... great dear and you...

It actually can get pretty funny if you are creative.. espcially when they catch on to what your doing and start laughing