Quantcast

1 hour with...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
If you could sit down for a one hour conversation with each of 5 living people individually, who would you choose? Me?

1. Colin Powell
2. Donald Trump
3. Mike Huckabee
4. Robert Byrd
5. Tony Stewart

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I think I would actually rather spend an hour alone than with any of those people.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
*sigh* G-zus, people, it's not like it's a list of people I admire, it's who I'd like to sit down with and talk and ask questions. Trump may be an ass bag, but he is a sucessful businessman and may have some insight, good or bad. I'd like to ask Huckabee a lot of the religious falicies I think exsist. Etc.....

Now, use some Friday brain muscle towards who YOU would sit down with.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
*sigh* G-zus, people, it's not like it's a list of people I admire, it's who I'd like to sit down with and talk and ask questions. Trump may be an ass bag, but he is a sucessful businessman and may have some insight, good or bad. I'd like to ask Huckabee a lot of the religious falicies I think exsist. Etc.....

Now, use some Friday brain muscle towards who YOU would sit down with.
Fridays are not meant for this! WTF!

Fridays are meant for THIS!!!
[
http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/08/02/22_lost1_lgl.jpg

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
*sigh* G-zus, people, it's not like it's a list of people I admire, it's who I'd like to sit down with and talk and ask questions. Trump may be an ass bag, but he is a sucessful businessman
Don't believe everything you see on TV.

His businesses are bleeding failures - thats why he now does TV instead of focusing on real business. He was fired as CEO of his own company and his company applied for Chapter 11 Protection in November 2004. His TV series was created around the same time.

Trump - failed CEO

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
In no particular order

Thomas Jefferson
Louis Kahn
A Greek Citizen from around 500bc
Thomas Edison
I would give my left arm, actually I would give both my arms and my legs for my grandfather to meet my Daughter.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Ill take this one serious, just for you X3P.

Living, Not in any order:
1) Jesse James (WCC)- Just because I think he has a cool story, he would be entertaining to hang out with.
2) Chip Foose - I could talk cars for days with anyone, Id love to talk cars with Chip for an hour.
3) Rob Bell - Hes got a cool way of looking at scripture and has a vast knowledge of history and the greek language, makes it all more interesting.
4) Jimmy Page - Amazing artist, an hour guitar lesson would rule
5) Mario Lemieux - an hour of ice time would be a dream come true.

Im doing a "dead" list just because its mostly who comes to my mind:
1) My mom
2) My grandparents, I know thats 4, but Im cheating
3) Frank Lloyd Wright - Artist and genius
4) Chris Farley - Funniest man to ever live

Oh, and of course "freckles".

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
the living members of Highwaymen: Willie Nelson and Chris Christopherson. For the rest I'd say Matt Hoffman, Richard Branson and Warren Buffet...