Quantcast

10 days in New England...

Perfect!

I'm thinking Grayville Saturday and Nam Sunday. After Nam we'll head out on the coast to Fort Rock (Exeter, NH) near Hampton Beach.
Saturday it is (for Grayville)- time?

directions are here http://www.bikerag.com/images/MAPS/ct-hebron_map.htm

the only thing different - instead of pulling into the lot, sometimes we take a right and drive to the bottom of the hill. If its overloaded then we'll head to the lot.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Saturday it is (for Grayville)- time?

directions are here http://www.bikerag.com/images/MAPS/ct-hebron_map.htm

the only thing different - instead of pulling into the lot, sometimes we take a right and drive to the bottom of the hill. If its overloaded then we'll head to the lot.
I will get back to you for the time since I not sure how far we will be from the trailhead... but probably in the 10:00-11:00 range.

@Mark, will you be able to make it to Nam on Sunday?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I will try to make it to Nam on Sunday if I can't ride on Saturday.

Jozz - do you have Hypno's email address? if so, can you PM it to me. I would like to ask him a Dob er mann question.

Thanks.

Mark

mxer338

Monkey
May 9, 2005
CT
i second nassaheagon, if you need a guide to find anything (stunts, jumps, shuttling, loops, the kitchen, etc) i will be around.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
When you get an Ocean!!

Just kidding!

We have another 10 day vacation in September and we are planning on hitting upstate NY... ;)

Do you know anything about Finger Lake trail in Letchworth State Forrest?
LOL! We'd be happy to guide you around our area (Spier Falls/Monroe State Park, SMBA, Grafton, etc.). We've ridden Letchworth and if you're going to be out that way, I would definitely recommend Spencer Park (Harriet/Hollister), Ellicotville and Dryer Rd. is fun too!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I'll let KA know that ride time is at 11!

He asked if it was a big bike ride or not, but I told him his Enduro would probably be the right bike - correct?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So we are leaving this morning for Cape Cod.

We'll be riding Otis and Trail of Tears this week and probably another one in the area.

We will meet with you guys on Saturday June 30th at the Grayville trailhead, 11:00 sharp!

Plans for the Sunday rides at Nam will be made after the Saturday ride.

Can't wait! :monkeydance:

J.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
King Arthur of bikerag.com fame will join you guys at 11 for the Tour de Grayville. It is confirmed as of this morning.

I however look to be out for the entire weekend of riding. :(