Quantcast

100 worst-reviewed films of all time

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
I would agree with about 95 of them. The 5 I liked werent good flicks, but I thought they were entertaining. Severel should not be on the list as everyone knew they were awfull before even seeing them. Reserve those spots for films that were actally supposed to be good, but just turned out bad.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Just because a movie is crap doesn't mean it can't be entertaining. I've seen about a 1/3rd of these and quite a few were enjoyable.

Doesn't mean they're not crap, though.

What I hate, and what gets my 1-2 stars on IMDB, are films that are crap and boring.

once in a while comes a film that I actively hate, and it might not be boring or crap [although usually - well, oddly enough, yes, they are!]

one that was on lately [and didn't even rate on that list] was a little film starring Lou Diamond Phillips and Kristy Swanson - Red Water

There were dozens of things I hated, but what totally cheesed my weasel was when the shark is getting killed by the drilling rig.

Not only is the concept beyond preposterous - but when the drill head, that was designed to drill through muck, dirt and rock hit the shark, it stopped turning but the shark, in the water, did not begin to turn!!!!

heheheh.

gad, was that ever awful.

you just wonder what the director is thinking - or is he just drunk off his arse and trying to feel up the assistant while this is going on?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm thinking you must be right - every one of those movies was newer than 1990, wasn't it?

There have GOT to be some majorly idiotic movies from the 80's, 70's, and 60's that would be contenders...
Ishtar

No Barbara Streisand movies.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Am I stupid, or is there really no way to list the movies? I mean, it'd make an interesting scan through a list, but it's not interesting enough to make me click the Next button 100 times :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Of the few I looked at I have to agree that they are the suxors. But I am sure money was made on them so there is no real motivation for them to make better movies. Those of you who spent money to watch them should be ashamed of yourselves.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i didn't look through the whole list, but i did look through the top ten and i surprised that i didn't see "Hologram Man" on there...this movie was so bad it hurt to watch it....the acting was terrible, and the editing was piss poor. there was a car chase scene and they used the same shot of a car wreaking twice during the scene. then the movie skips ahead 5 years and suddenly everything is super futuristic.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
They didn't even have crossroads on there wtf

I agree with you big papa Out Cold is a hilarious movie( for it's stupidness)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There are some bad ones for sure, but I agree that Ishtar and many others I would consider much worse.

BV, I couldn't find a list either, plus an ad every 3 movies was the suck. I looked at the top ten and a few others.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
WTF??? Apocalypse Now and the first Rocky movie weren't on there.

That list is totally ghey.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i saw part of Corky Romano and Elektra on dvd. They weren't that bad in my book, not good but....
The rest i've never seen, i tend to weed through movies so i don't sit thru crap for a few hours. The movies that come to mind where i wished i had my money back were The Hulk, Napolean Dynamite, and The Mothman Prophecies.