Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Monkeys I would like to meet:
Binary Visions
BurleyShirley
Kidwoo
N 8
Splat
Yeah well screw you I didnt want to meet you either!!

:biggrin:JK
Dude, I believe this is the first time I have ever read one of your posts. Put in a solid year of posting and you might just find yourself lucky enough to end up on his list.
You will have to excuse JohnBoy his riding cuts into his RM posting time.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Now, you may be friends(and your last comment was like an inside joke or something), or your really on here so much that you remember all his post's. How is him saying I may ride more than Im on RM being bitter, or angry? Or being a tough guy? Just curious. If you know each other and are just fvcking around then ignore this comment.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Oh, by the way, Im on a good start to being drunk and kind of lost in this huge thread right now, so if something I dont say doesnt make sense, or really reefer<I know its spelled wrong>, to who Im talking to, thats my excuse. :monkeydance: MONKEYS

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Hey, what the fVck, 2 posts in arow and my post count didnt go up????? Someone is savatauging me!!@!!!!!!!! This post better add to my post count or I will call the RM police> IE i will piss and moan about it until i reach a 4 digit # post.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Did someone accidently leave the toilet seat up the last time you used the bathroom? You seem a touch more bitter and angry than usual. Hang in there tough guy.
Now, you may be friends(and your last comment was like an inside joke or something), or your really on here so much that you remember all his post's. How is him saying I may ride more than Im on RM being bitter, or angry? Or being a tough guy? Just curious. If you know each other and are just fvcking around then ignore this comment.
No inside joke that I'm aware of.

JohnBoy, your a friend of JonnyNails, which means that I know you ride.

Relux, I don't think I know you, but maybe we have met.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
John - I'll race you to 10,000.
Your on biatch, and Ill see you in the morning.

It just went from 296 to 297, have another pint.
Why isnt it going up with every post??? Im not that drunk............yet.

Did someone accidently leave the toilet seat up the last time you used the bathroom? You seem a touch more bitter and angry than usual. Hang in there tough guy.
Still :wait:ing on your answer to my question.

Chalk it up, one more.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
When I first starting working the California bike industry, I noticed my manager, Heath Sherratt, surfing some bike site. Actually our boss criticized him regularly for wasting time on Ridemonkey.

Ridemonkey and I were a good match: I worked a lot on computers and I worked a lot on bikes. I also like to write, which is why I have one of the highest posts-per-day counts in RM.

Here are some of my favorite threads:

My favorite comeback: "Riding in the Rain" or "Sweet Generalization".

My favorite diss: "What movie represents you?".

The stupidest thing a close friend has ever written: "I don't have any problem paying say even twice as much for an apple if it has been grown and picked by an ENGLISH speaker".

My biggest argument was with OGRipper, which almost came to e-blows. That weekend, we actually met in person, except neither one of us realized we had been arguing on RM! "Ticketed on my bicycle"

My biggest RM Secret: I was corresponding with MisterClean, or as he is known in the real world, JD. After threads like this one, "A poll about knocking down DJ and riding XC for $5k", he would continue to PM me, even after he was banned.

My favorite thread that cannot find: 2nd place would be Stoney's breakup thread when he posted a crotch shot of his ex. 1st place has to be BurlyShirley's the day after the party thread, with this photo of him licking a friend of Kizzi's (which I also could not find).

Monkeys I have met personally:
Brian HCM
DirtyDog
DRB
JoePozer
OGRipper
RedRabbit
TheJoker

Monkeys I knew beforehand:
Amydalayna
Dexterq20
Heath Sherratt
Mr. Amy
The Mad Haderer
TheMontashu
Tweerts
ZHendo

Monkeys I would like to meet:
Binary Visions
BurleyShirley
Kidwoo
N 8
Splat
Konabumm & Mancilg

Here is to another 10k posts.
Awesome post - I also added a name for you

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Don't worry Phil, I've met him and he's not all that. He's just some big Asian guy with a NY accent............... It's all wrong I tell you......... all wrong.;)
Do you have a problem with me because I only gave you $9 for a Hope banjo/caliper instead of the agreed upon $10?

Last edited:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
hey brian are you going to interbike?

or will you still be on babysitting duty?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Ah, don't sweat it.
There is only LIKE a BILLION more of them.
I am sure you can find one to be your friend.
Trust me, a Chinese kid who grew in the Bronx and has lived in Buffalo, New Orleans, Hartford and now lives in SF?

There ain't too many of me.