Quantcast

100mm bb saint cranks

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I haven't heard of any plans for a 100mm BB version. They are making an 83mm version though-M805 is the model. Maybe Race Face?

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
dude stubby i hope you dont mean davidson river. cause if you do thats my terf and trust me there are tons of places to ride. but your probly not talkin bout that ohh well come up my way stubby and ill take you on some rides.

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
No dice they are only doing the 83/85 ones.Frankly there aren't enough bikes with 100mm shells to justify Shimano to make em.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
there are supposely rare Race Face Diablous ones that are 100mm shell.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
race face, that would be cool, someone said shimano can custom make them or get aftermarket bb's, i was also thinking if I could have it trimmed, sounds risky. me89, I dont know where davidson river is,i live in the huntersville, cornelius, kannapolis area in davidson. do you ride downhill? what kind of sgs do u have? mine is the same one that nathan rennie rode

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
03 sgs team dh. although i built it myself so the componets are a little diff.

no way you live in huntersville i know exactly where that is i used to go to swim meets down there all the time. sweet but dude im going to have to give you directions so you can come up here and we will show you where davidson river is and the riding up here.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
I just talked about this w/ Race Face. 83mm & 100mm Diablous and Evolve DH cranks are currently available.

-ska todd

dhpimp

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
MILFS BEDROOM
stubby said:
actually, i spoke with chain reaction cycles uk, and they sell the 100mmbb and saint cranks. and they said it would work, its just expensive.
Chain Reaction is on crack, Shimano doesn't make the Saint crank with a 100mm compatible BB spindle (the integrated spindle is too short to go on a 100mm shell)... RaceFace says they will have one, but it's not available yet...