Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
haha my buddies know not to follow me too closely as a.) my line choices are usually questionable at best and b.) i tend to wreck randomly and unexpectedly
I don't often choose option B, but yeah, some questionable line choices. I try to either be in the front or out back, where I can do my own thing. If you're following, well, it's all your own peril. :rofl:

Speaking of which!!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I don't often choose option B, but yeah, some questionable line choices. I try to either be in the front or out back, where I can do my own thing. If you're following, well, it's all your own peril. :rofl:

Speaking of which!!

you're one of the few on here who has followed me...you probably remember! :D

when i was with the other nc monkeys on bennett a few years back it ended up like this...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
you're one of the few on here who has followed me...you probably remember! :D

when i was with the other nc monkeys on bennett a few years back it ended up like this...
I just remember thinking well crap this is some deep leaf surfin....what could be hiding under there :busted:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
haha my buddies know not to follow me too closely as a.) my line choices are usually questionable at best and b.) i tend to wreck randomly and unexpectedly
It's me. Hi. I'm the problem, it's me.

Just watched the Warner/Finn preview, what a sick track. Too bad a lot of heavy hitters won't be there, seems like it's Nationals time in a few, uh, nations.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wish he could go in the men's pro cat. will be interesting to compare times...

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog

That step up that riders can either double or triple after the wooden drop looks like its gonna have a spicy bounce to it if you go between the double and triple landings.

Anyone know if 1199 is planned to be left open full season, or like some sections of Canadian Open track, left closed for preservation?

Got some good steeps in it too that the helmet cams don't do justice.
Unpopular opinion but I don't think it should be open to the public, keep that for races only...There are so many trails on those mountains there is no reason to pound that.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Unpopular opinion but I don't think it should be open to the public, keep that for races only...There are so many trails on those mountains there is no reason to pound that.
but why?! I for one would looooove to lap more "natural" trails when in Whistler... Goats Gully was my favourite trail there, but I felt like it was the only natural feeling one there. Would be nice to have more of that...

oh, and if anyone prefers the YT version of that PB video:

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
With the big break before Worlds, you'd think more WC folks would hit up the Whistler race.
Not even BK this time.

Would have loved to see Bruni on that track.

Vali is looking good, 20 seconds up on the rest of the ladies (Canadians).
A minute faster on a 4 minute course than Jackson's sister, the current Canadian DH Champ.... :eek:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Oh, we watchin'.

I would like to point out to the design-by-committee mouthbreathing shitheads at Discovery that this is how you convey on-screen graphics during a riders run to inform viewers whether that rider is ahead or behind from the current leading time.

IMG_3459.jpg

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
With the big break before Worlds, you'd think more WC folks would hit up the Whistler race.
Not even BK this time.

A minute faster on a 4 minute course than Jackson's sister, the current Canadian DH Champ.... :eek:
I guess it has something to do with where you live. Doesn't make sense for the Europeans to fly over and then back to the UK. Only exceptions are folks like Vali, but I guess her components sponsor really wants her to be present at their big show. ;)

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Asa Vermette did a 3:35.3, which would have been top 10 elite and they reportedly had the U17s go around some of the jumps/drops. Craziness.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Not even BK this time.

Worlds is in 2 weeks, big risk for the sake of not much reward. Not to mention the cost now too.