Quantcast

12 days

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
That's how many days I have to myself.

The girls leave for Seattle on Thursday. The three of them are going to visit "that side" of the family....and i don't have to go! All alone in my house.....to play my guitar as loudly as I like....or rebuild my fork....or whatever I like....

Ahhhhhhh........

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Man, i wish i had me some alone time. I like it when the house is quiet for a week or two. I'm jealous.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My wife and 2 daughters left for 3 days a few months ago. I was so overtaken with possibilities of what I could be doing that I did absolutely nothing.....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So let's see....I've cleaned the gutters, mowed the lawn, actually went down to Bromont with Da Peach. He also helped me with the beginnings of a little trail across from my house. (It's just a flat...more or less a figure 8 through the trees right now). I've fixed my dragging Heckler brakes, I moved a shelving unit from the basement up to the garage....tidied up part of the basement, bought a new pool vacuum hose, repaired a pierced garden hose....hosed down the heat exchanger on my heat pump.

I was also watching Star Wars on and off over the weekend on Spike. To this day it boggles my mind how mark Hammill got that part....he is a TERRIBLE actor. None of the acting is that good. But Luke is just especially bad.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was also watching Star Wars on and off over the weekend on Spike. To this day it boggles my mind how mark Hammill got that part....he is a TERRIBLE actor. None of the acting is that good. But Luke is just especially bad.
So then let's re-film it, and you can play Luke.

(I bet you would just so you could make out with your "sister" you sicko)