Quantcast

1230am and still playing Santa...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
When my wife said, "there are still a few things to wrap" i thought to myself, hmm..that won't be too bad. holy crap does she exaggerate! i've been wrapping for the last 2 hours and that was after assembling my youngest daughters bike and charging the battery and loading the magazine to noah's airsoft gun. the kids were most definitely not 'nestled in their beds with visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads', more like playing the how many excuses can i make to get out of bed game :twitch:

we started adding a gift allotment to our budget a few years back so we buy the kids xmas gifts year round; but wow..i had no idea my wife had this much stuff stored up! i'm going to go down to the playroom one night this week and make a lot of their old toys disappear to make room for all of this new stuff!

wow, santa rant over, i'm almost done and it'll all be worth it in the morning. i'll be sure to post pics of noah with his replica AK47 full auto airsoft gun...that thing is realistic! i even gave it to him in a spare M4 case i had stored away in the garage :thumb:

i hope my wife doesn't pull this late wrapping project crap next year or the kids just might have their gifts in a cardboard box under the tree :twitch: ;)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
well he is kind of chubby...
ahem..the new pc word is now "brawny" you skinny bastard! ;)

and yes, it is most definitely worth it and i can't wait to see my daughters face when she sees her first real bike. she's shown about as much interest in bikes as noah did at her age. i am not, however, looking forward to her asking to go ride it at zero dark thirty.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Between us and the siblings and in laws, my 3 brats are spoiled rotten. But they are honestly 3 good kids, and I cant (and wont) stop my wife from the indulgences on her part. Me, I sit back and play Scrooge, always coming around sooner than later...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
oh gimme a break you fat f*ck!
don't make me get ralph to beat your a$$!!

side note: i chased a dude down on the bike the other day that ran from me. after i caught him and was waiting for a patrol car to come pick him up, a rather portly female resident (projects) asked me "how can you ride so fast being..you know...kinda chubby? shouldn't you be all skinny from riding all day?"
i made reference to the pot and the kettle but she didn't get it :twitch:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
side note: i chased a dude down on the bike the other day that ran from me. after i caught him and was waiting for a patrol car to come pick him up, a rather portly female resident (projects) asked me "how can you ride so fast being..you know...kinda chubby? shouldn't you be all skinny from riding all day?"
i made reference to the pot and the kettle but she didn't get it :twitch:
you should have just pointed to your belly and said it was your fuel tank.