Quantcast

15 Miles at Nassahegan and we didn't even scratch the surface

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I posted up a ride for 8 a.m. at Nassahegan State Forest over at www.crankfire.com as I really need to learn these trails right down the road from me. Well reuler from Crankfire and his buddies jumped in and rueller led us on a great 15 mile loop. Good times were had by all. Good thing we got to an early start as the humidity was WAY up there yesterday.

I took a few photos early on in the ride, but I was bringing up the back of the pack for most of the ride (some of these guys were really strong riders) so I didn't take any more pics once we really got cranking. But here's a taste of what Nassahegan has to offer - and this is only scratching the surface.

And here are the photos that were shot on Saturday's full pull. I would have taken more if I weren't at the back most of the day. But I hope you guys like these.

Wish I had taken more - that was a damned good ride on Saturday.

Thanks again to rueler and his buddies for a great ride.

Went out again today with toddre but the ride was short as I twisted the crap out of my ankle so we only did about a five mile loop. Did clear up some of the deadfall from yesterdays storms though.

Looking forward to more Nassahegan exploration throughout the summer! :monkeydance:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
That last dude must have been pretty hot if it was humid out. He's wearing a lot of stuff
Yeah I think he was. We were all commenting about his jersey but he said all h is others were dirty and smelly so he just wore that. He was also riding flats, hence the leg armor.