Quantcast

15-year-old w/ no vagina gives birth:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
From Discover Magazine:

Case report:
The patient was a 15-year-old girl employed in a local bar. She was admitted to hospital after a knife fight involving her, a former lover and a new boyfriend. Who stabbed whom was not quite clear but all three participants in the small war were admitted with knife injuries.

The patient was well aware of the fact that she had no vagina and she had started oral experiments after disappointing attempts at conventional intercourse. Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practised fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued.
A plausible explanation for this pregnancy is that spermatozoa gained access to the reproductive organs via the injured gastrointestinal tract.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2010/02/01/ncbi-rofl-thats-one-miraculous-conception/

...discuss.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
saw that the other day. Murphy's law. I give it a week before some religious group is using this case in promotion of abstinence.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"The young mother, her family, and the likely father adapted themselves rapidly to the new situation and some cattle changed hands to prove that there were no hard feelings."

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Ok prof., stop beating around the bush (does she have one of those?) and learn me how the girle with no vago goos.

Like I said, is there just a little pee hole?

P.S. Thanks for the pic. Now I know why the girls keep screaming "thats my a$$". I've been a fool.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ok prof., stop beating around the bush (does she have one of those?) and learn me how the girle with no vago goos.
Pee comes out of the urethra not the vajajay. They are in close proximity but not the same thing. Male anatomy is laid out radially and female linearly.