Quantcast

15 year olds stealing cars?

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
A kid in my school was sleeping over at his friends house. He than stole his friends moms car and picked up some people. He was driving around and drove off the road hitting a tree. He than waited for the cops to come. A new level of stupidity has been reached.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
The biggest d-bag in my school did that, but he got into a chase with the cops because he didn't turn his lights on at night. The cop flashed his high beams just as a gesture and he freaked and took off. Dumped it in a snow bank and had to wait until he was 21 to drive.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I used to borrow the car when I was 15. We had an old beater Tercel in the garage and I would take it out every now and then. Until my parents beat me home one day and noticed both the car and myself gone.

I didn't hit anything, though.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
lol..who didn't steal their parents care and get in trouble? I thought that was a normal part of growing up??...D

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
I've stolen my parents car. But not my friends moms car. Jimmydean, I know you somehow. I've heard a guy tell me that exact same story.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I stole lots of cars when I was a yute. By the time I was 15 I was already a pro. Never stole anything from my family though.