Quantcast

165!! Wtf??

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Thanx maing. I hope you/your lawyer taps the dim-witted chic's insurance for all it's worth. Then maybe, the insurance will hit her for so much premium that it makes her life hell, forcing her to have to give up the cell. That way, she'll DRIVE when behind the wheel and not jack around...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Pau11y said:
Thanx maing. I hope you/your lawyer taps the dim-witted chic's insurance for all it's worth. Then maybe, the insurance will hit her for so much premium that it makes her life hell, forcing her to have to give up the cell. That way, she'll DRIVE when behind the wheel and not jack around...

Could be worse. I took a minor digger today and had a pretty nasty gash. I went to urgent care to get it cleaned out and stiched if necessary. The doctor treating me was limping, it turns out he went down on his road bike during a race, broke his pelvis, had to have surgery, and just started back to work after 8 weeks off.

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
:O Holy Sheet, Reactor! I had no idea you were hit! I'm glad that you're on the healing road, though and sorry to hear that the insurance company is giving you such a hard time.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
G-Cracker said:
:O Holy Sheet, Reactor! I had no idea you were hit! I'm glad that you're on the healing road, though and sorry to hear that the insurance company is giving you such a hard time.

It was about nine months ago. Ride monkey is one of the things that kept me sane (relatively speaking). It took about three months to even get back on a bike for more than a ten minute ride around the neighborhood. I'm finally starting to get my legs back, my headachea are starting to abate, most of the muscle soreness is gone. Thanks for the good wishes.