Quantcast

17-18 NHL thread...who ya got?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Well, since the foolsball is all gone to hell (Not like I ever cared anyway...) we now have upon us th new NHL or LNH (For you Quebecois...) season (saisson).

As always, my money is with my Blackhawks, who are of to a good (Not great...yet.) start.

Well? Who do you slackjawed yokels and pansy ass mofos got? Bring the storm beaches!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I don't know but how the hell is the Las Vegas team 3-0? Aren't they an expansion team? Expansion teams are supposed to suck and win like four games their entire first season.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Welcome to the new NHL. In the WHA absorption, the owners deliberately tried to screw all the old WHA squads, allowing each to protect 6 skaters iirc...when was the last time we had a completely new, start from scratch team? Besides, its still early...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Well, since the foolsball is all gone to hell (Not like I ever cared anyway...) we now have upon us th new NHL or LNH (For you Quebecois...) season (saison).

As always, my money is with my Blackhawks, who are of to a good (Not great...yet.) start.

Well? Who do you slackjawed yokels and pansy ass mofos got? Bring the storm beaches!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Damn I read it as Murican "football" and just randomly named a hockey team to be a pain in the ass.

/goes off to look see which city the penguins are from