Quantcast

17 more days till N* opens!!!!!!

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I wont be able to make it. I'm taking apart the yeti today and shipping it out on monday back to yeti where they will replace the front triangle and I'll be back and running at the second weekend of northstar... Oh well... Chris

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yeti DHer said:
I wont be able to make it. I'm taking apart the yeti today and shipping it out on monday back to yeti where they will replace the front triangle and I'll be back and running at the second weekend of northstar... Oh well... Chris
What happened Chris?

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Brian HCM#1 said:
What happened Chris?
Found a nice sized crack near the shock mount and I want to get it taken care of and fixed before I leave for whistler... Northstar can wait another week... :mumble:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
rode there both days this weekend. free shuttles running to the top. the trails are in good shape and they are busy building a bunch of new stuff.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Acadian said:
I cannot wait for next weekend!!!
Me too!!!!!! However I think I broke one of my toes today :mumble:

Heres a pic, and yes I do know I have ugly F'd up feet to start with.

Edit: Its actually kind of funny with the title..Attached thumbnail ;) :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

Attachments

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Brian HCM#1 said:
Me too!!!!!! However I think I broke one of my toes today :mumble:

Heres a pic, and yes I do know I have ugly F'd up feet to start with.

Edit: Its actually kind of funny with the title..Attached thumbnail ;) :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:
WTF dude? how did this happen? and what does this mean for next weekend? if it's broken and you can't ride, you going up anyway?
:(

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Acadian said:
WTF dude? how did this happen? and what does this mean for next weekend? if it's broken and you can't ride, you going up anyway?
:(
I was riding in the street with Brent and was riding wheelies while wearing some sandles, bike came out from under me and my left sandle came off and toe jamed on the ground. What about the weekend? I'm riding. I'm not going to the Dr. since there isn't really anything they can do about it, and if they do something I'll end up in a cast so F that.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Shoots brah! I may not make it to the opener. Work related stuff.......which is part of the big news. Yeah.......new jobby-job for Damn True (don't want to divulge where yet, but daaaaayyyyyuuuuummmm it's neat! :) )

Sometime soon my bro's ( you guys ) will know the dealio. I can't even begin to describe how stoked I am about this.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Damn True said:
Shoots brah! I may not make it to the opener. Work related stuff.......which is part of the big news. Yeah.......new jobby-job for Damn True (don't want to divulge where yet, but daaaaayyyyyuuuuummmm it's neat! :) )

Sometime soon my bro's ( you guys ) will know the dealio. I can't even begin to describe how stoked I am about this.

You finally got that job as John Kerry's campaign manager?

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Damn True said:

I'm sorry..but if it prevents you from riding...can't be all that cool?

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Damn True said:

So you work at Specialized now?

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
what the hell we are all like a bunch of girls reading these threads every day like it is going to make this week any faster... all i keep doing is reading the same thing and looking at pictures and sitting on my bike when am i going to grow up.. Ha Ha

Low-B hope to see you there on friday whats up with the karpiel web site are you rebuilding it??

Brian dude your toe looks crazy but i am sure you can ride i broke my pinkie toe last season and it did not make a diffrence untill after i rode then it was sore as hell the whole drive home.

this is the last post for me i mean it.. Brian looks like i will be at n* early now so look for two guys on kona stab primos. do you still have a dodge darango??

marc
SpinCityBike

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
marcm said:
what the hell we are all like a bunch of girls reading these threads every day like it is going to make this week any faster... all i keep doing is reading the same thing and looking at pictures and sitting on my bike when am i going to grow up.. Ha Ha

Low-B hope to see you there on friday whats up with the karpiel web site are you rebuilding it??

Brian dude your toe looks crazy but i am sure you can ride i broke my pinkie toe last season and it did not make a diffrence untill after i rode then it was sore as hell the whole drive home.

this is the last post for me i mean it.. Brian looks like i will be at n* early now so look for two guys on kona stab primos. do you still have a dodge darango??

marc
SpinCityBike
Hey Marc, toe is feeling much better, still sore but very doable, its not going to stop me from riding. I sold the Durango a year in a half ago and bought a black 2001 Chevy Sivarado Z-71. However I'll probably be in a beige 2001 Chevy 1500 truck, 2 wheel drive (friends truck). Look for a white Disco (my old frame) and a pearl white Army (I'm sure I'll have the only one there thats pearl white) I'll probably be in the parking lot by 8:30am.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
kidwoo said:
I just went up there to pick up my pass. You're not going to believe the wasteland that was the old village. It looks like the world trade center cleanup site after all the debris had been removed.
really? where do you park? where is the bike shop now?

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
last weekend they had us parking behind the village, which I think is usually employee parking. I'm assuming when that fills up they will start sticking people out in the lots they use in the winter. judging by the size of the mess they are making the new village is going to be pretty big.