Quantcast

17 more days till N* opens!!!!!!

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Yeah, it sure is hard to sit here at work knowing people will be feasting on n* dust today =(

At least we can watch them on the live cams.

[un]

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Bernal Heights, SF
I'm stuck thousands of miles from N*, but tomorrow I'm going to ride too... on Nico's trail above Nice, France. Not that bad hmm? I'll be back next week ready to eat some N* dust.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
It was hard today. I'm a driver for a company and my route is along 80... I saw SO many dh bikes going to northstar today... It was tough. Hopefully I'll be up in a couple weeks...

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
What a great day at N*... perfect weather, good trails, me blowing out a tube every fawkin run :mad: . I had a great time though. It was nice meeting you Brian and Luc (this is Greg, the one with the Giant DH). And jebus, Luc is fast!!! :eek: Hope to see you guys up there again sometime or around here.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
ghettogt76 said:
What a great day at N*... perfect weather, good trails, me.
Ya N* was off the hook (as always)!! :thumb:

Greg: Good meeting you! I'm sure we'll see each other many times up there this summer.

ghettogt76 said:
And jebus, Luc is fast!!! :eek:
you must be confusing me with someone else? :devil:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yep, it was a great weekend!!!!! Nice meeting lots of new monkeys there:thumb: Great riding, friends and family thats what its all about. Kidwoo, glad you were able to meet us out for pizza & beers friday night and make it back to my HOUSE;) (I'll try not to call it a cabin again) afterwards for more beers:thumb: Now I have to rebuild my back wheel, which I'm not to thrilled about.

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
Well, 3 days of that was extremely fun.
That was my first time there ever, I'm not sure how many runs I got in, but Saturday was the best day for me.

I only got to meet Brian and his friend Todd, my first official 'monkey meeting'. :)
I saw Luc around, but I didn't say hi. You always look so angry. Mebe you should try some different rims.... :D

BTW Brian, thanks for telling me to drop my seat down. I had 3 great runs after that, and Saturday was better all the way around.
I just gotta remember, it's a DH bike to bomb down on, not a XC bike to be comfortable on. :nope:

Now to learn how to jump again. Ah well, I have 3 more months to figure it out.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
bushwacker said:
Well, 3 days of that was extremely fun.
That was my first time there ever, I'm not sure how many runs I got in, but Saturday was the best day for me.

I only got to meet Brian and his friend Todd, my first official 'monkey meeting'. :)
I saw Luc around, but I didn't say hi. You always look so angry. Mebe you should try some different rims.... :D

BTW Brian, thanks for telling me to drop my seat down. I had 3 great runs after that, and Saturday was better all the way around.
I just gotta remember, it's a DH bike to bomb down on, not a XC bike to be comfortable on. :nope:

Now to learn how to jump again. Ah well, I have 3 more months to figure it out.
It was nice meeting you too!!!! Glad dropping the seat did the trick for you. It usally will especially when you are first starting out in DH, you'll learn over time what is comfortable for you and you may bring it up higher. The biggest thing in DH is being able to get behind the seat, because you definatly don't want to be sitting to far forward :nope: :nope: Well unless you like to kiss lots of rocks ;) As for Luc, he is always in a pissy mood, I almost bought him & Todd each a box of tampons from the Deli/store on friday :evil: Next time you see Luc just introduce yourself to him.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
bushwacker said:
you're joking right? When was that - Friday or Sat? Heck I didn't even know about the rim at that time? :confused: OH!! Unless you saw me after I put a gouge in my Boxxer stanchion??? I was pissed cause this guy just stopped in front of me on lower Karpiel..I had to run off the track to avoid him and ended up in rocks - which nicked the sh|t out of my stanchion :(

Seriously...next time please say hi! I won't bite... :p

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
Acadian said:
you're joking right? When was that - Friday or Sat? Heck I didn't even know about the rim at that time? :confused: OH!! Unless you saw me after I put a gouge in my Boxxer stanchion??? I was pissed cause this guy just stopped in front of me on lower Karpiel..I had to run off the track to avoid him and ended up in rocks - which nicked the sh|t out of my stanchion :(

Seriously...next time please say hi! I won't bite... :p
I was joking about the rims, I know you've been having 'issues'.

I saw you when you were sitting in the sun by yourself at the bottom of the lift. That was Saturday afternoon.
We'll meet up I'm sure. I'm going this weekend. You?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
bushwacker said:
I was joking about the rims, I know you've been having 'issues'.

I saw you when you were sitting in the sun by yourself at the bottom of the lift. That was Saturday afternoon.
We'll meet up I'm sure. I'm going this weekend. You?
He'll be there with Joe Pozer (Carlos) and yes Luc will always have issues.

BTW, I should be there Sat July 3rd.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Brian HCM#1 said:
He'll be there with Joe Pozer (Carlos) and yes Luc will always have issues.

BTW, I should be there Sat July 3rd.
stop answering questions that are addressed to me bitch! :devil:

bushwacker: oh I think I remember...sitting on that log right? hahahaha...I was just zoned out ;) I'll be there this Sat and Sun...if you see me, say hi!

when you said I looked angry - thought you were confusing me with kidwoo for a while there! :p ;)