Quantcast

$1750 dollars worth of goodies

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Well I broke down tonight. I have been jonesing over a new bike to replace my Trek 4300 the last two years. Tonight I finally bit the bullet when I saw Supergo had Hollowpoints for half off. I purchased the MkIII Expert for 1400 dollars. Got a pair of shoes for the clipless pedals (Pearl Izumi's Vagabond 2's) and a new jersey (Fox Attack short sleeve.) I got a supergo tool kit and Park stand to take care of my new stead and some Lube and degreaser to keep it running smooth and looking good. Pics will be up upon arrival, which I hope is not too long away. Does anyone know how long with the cheapest shipping? The total was 1753.73 after shipping with the 20% off.

J

JRB

I've got a lot of miles on one of those stands. The tools are hawt. :thumb:

*I just got a crummy helmet.

**I did get some nice Bellwether shorts for a song from the LBS. I think I will get one more pair on Monday.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i paid a buck for those shoes. :D

Half price plus a $30 gift certificate.....

Have fun with the new bikey. Hope to see a pic with some dirt on it. :thumb:

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
MMcG said:
nice job - great bike. Here's to Supergo shipping it to you in great shape too. My fingers are crossed for ya.
Yeah I'm a little wary of the shipping and condition I will recieve it in. Hope I have as good of luck as Sherpa.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
jncarpenter said:
........where do you get that badboy? Apparently it is valid w/ online orders?

Thanks, my bro is ready to pull the trigger on a new ride & I have been talking him into the expert......

The coupon I found was good only on orders over $100 and only Fri-Sun.