Quantcast

$1985 DJ frame from IF?

tonygiant

Chimp
Jun 11, 2005
Just received my Decline 06 buyers guide issue. In it I see Ind. Fab. frame "beatstick" for $1985. Who in their right mind would shell out that kind of money for a DJ frame, a frame that will probably get a whole lot of pounding. More like a show room piece to me.

Given the frame is custom from IF, and is made in the US and with Reynolds 853 steel; Just cant justify the cost especially when you can get an Evil Sovereign for a fraction of the cost and have it still be made in the US w/ Reynolds 853.

Just my two shinning pennies.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
tonygiant said:
Just received my Decline 06 buyers guide issue. In it I see Ind. Fab. frame "beatstick" for $1985. Who in their right mind would shell out that kind of money for a DJ frame, a frame that will probably get a whole lot of pounding. More like a show room piece to me.

Given the frame is custom from IF, and is made in the US and with Reynolds 853 steel; Just cant justify the cost especially when you can get an Evil Sovereign for a fraction of the cost and have it still be made in the US w/ Reynolds 853.

Just my two shinning pennies.

Custom stuff costs alot.

Aug 15, 2005
Berlin, CT
sayndesyn said:
must be a misprint... the only people that pay that much for hardtails are professional middle age xc folk... Everyone knows dirtjumpers are dirtbags that steal ketchup from mcdonalds for meals.... haahahahah ; )

So very true...some street guys are like that too :rolleyes: