Quantcast

)))1st derp gmt(((

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Re: spam, it looks like somebody cleaned it up?? I assume BV? I'm not seeing any. I do see 72 new users in the approval queue that I need to look at. *sigh*

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Couple interesting meetings today. Can't find the title to my dead truck and DMV is a hot mess.

Monderp commence.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. After working hard over the weekend I have today off. Hanging around the house since I'm backup in case someone calls in sick and I got in minor trouble after being out of cell range (and some time away from walking into the hospital in normal clothes) while biking last time I was backup…

:D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hello all. After working hard over the weekend I have today off. Hanging around the house since I'm backup in case someone calls in sick and I got in minor trouble after being out of cell range (and some time away from walking into the hospital in normal clothes) while biking last time I was backup…

:D
I keep waiting for that to happen when I'm on-call. :D

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi fronds
submitted my iphone reimbursement claim because apple slowed down my shit back in 2016 and i'm still bitter about it. At least I have $25, which I'll probably use to buy the iphone mini because I'm an idiot

Rode 16.5 miles out to W00000dies, then the same distance back and kind of wanted to die. It was fun though. Picked up a Marz Roco that he trashpicked and it's exactly the right size that I need, and it even seems to work a little, too. Probably need to get a different coil spring and still press out the eyelets, but it'll do. Still not sure it's what I want for my bike though. I couldnt' seem to find a shock at all, and now all of a sudden I've got plenty of options. Oh well.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

In-laws are away for the week, and I feel like a kid who's home alone. Its awesome.

hi fronds
submitted my iphone reimbursement claim because apple slowed down my shit back in 2016 and i'm still bitter about it. At least I have $25, which I'll probably use to buy the iphone mini because I'm an idiot

Rode 16.5 miles out to W00000dies, then the same distance back and kind of wanted to die. It was fun though. Picked up a Marz Roco that he trashpicked and it's exactly the right size that I need, and it even seems to work a little, too. Probably need to get a different coil spring and still press out the eyelets, but it'll do. Still not sure it's what I want for my bike though. I couldnt' seem to find a shock at all, and now all of a sudden I've got plenty of options. Oh well.
Where is this reimbursement you speak of? My memory is long and I'm one salty ass sailor; i will for sure do the same.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
working from home from my (filthy) porch . . . weather remains awesome. so awesome, in fact, that i grabbed myself a beer. spent the morning on calls about/reaching out to publishers about upcoming books.

i, too, will be getting my $25 from crapple. thx for the reminder, sammich.

maybe a ride later? who knows!?!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
working from home from my (filthy) porch . . . weather remains awesome. so awesome, in fact, that i grabbed myself a beer. spent the morning on calls about/reaching out to publishers about upcoming books.

i, too, will be getting my $25 from crapple. thx for the reminder, sammich.

maybe a ride later? who knows!?!
you apparently have 24h to get it done, so get on it! The things ends on the 6th.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
you apparently have 24h to get it done, so get on it! The things ends on the 6th.
Apparently this is not a thing in Europe. Looks like we miss some FREEDOM (or courts that are consumer friendly). :disgust:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So I am scheduled to check out this auction truck Wednesday morning. It ends right around the time I am leaving the dentist Thursday. If it's a go based on a tire kick, I will just hope for good news afterwards.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Think I know what I saw in the woods a few weeks ago on my solo night ride....neighborhood folks posted surveillance cam footage of a few bobcats roaming around.

Knew they weren't trash pandas....

Last edited: