Quantcast

1st time to Windrock

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
It was good to meet you guys, you were all ripping it up!

Thanks for the use of your tarp when that 30 minute rain hit after our last run, that really helped out.

Hope to see you up there again!

John

Jun 11, 2004
Ronny Grady said:
It was good to meet you guys, you were all ripping it up!

Thanks for the use of your tarp when that 30 minute rain hit after our last run, that really helped out.

Hope to see you up there again!

John
We are trying to come back on Sat. 11/20 & Sun. 11/21. Hopefully it will work out! Do you guys still ride that late in the season up at Windrock? Or will conditions not be favorable?

Let me know......we want to ride Windrock again.........and can't wait until next season!!

cali4niabiker

Monkey
Jun 29, 2004
ATLANTA, GA
Very cool. I'd like to go up there at some point when I have some time to kill over the weekend. I'll be busy for the next couple of weekends :-(

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Pete - After the weekend of the 16th I'm semi-booked until after the PTC final weekend. Maybe the weekend after that we can coordinate a caravan of ATLiens up there.

Cali4 - I'll probably be going to mansell the weekend of the 16th-17th so let me know if you wanna ride.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
demolition dave said:
We are trying to come back on Sat. 11/20 & Sun. 11/21. Hopefully it will work out! Do you guys still ride that late in the season up at Windrock? Or will conditions not be favorable?

Let me know......we want to ride Windrock again.........and can't wait until next season!!
Thats towards the end of the season, but pending weather it should be still good to ride. Might be a little wet, but heck it needs it right now.

Jun 11, 2004
profro said:
Thats towards the end of the season, but pending weather it should be still good to ride. Might be a little wet, but heck it needs it right now.
COOL! Its looking promising for the FRS gang to head up there next month!!