Quantcast

2’sday gmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
20220418_214206.jpg

mission ballroom is fantastic....

but they really need to play the orange peel in asheville instead of playing atlanta should they ever play the southeast again

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Cold has me feeling like ass. Almost slept through my 830 meeting this morning, oopsie. Now to go track down some drugs that'll hopefully turn the booger faucet in my nose off.

Morning.
Heart things said I’m not dying. But I still have the same dilated aorta that I’ve had forever.
I mean, we are all dying, some of us just at a faster pace than others.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Missed the "all hands" meeting yesterday and not entirely sure what I missed. Since my boss quit a month ago, then his boss quit a few weeks back, things are a bit sketchy around the office.

They sent out the invite for a 2:00 meeting at 11:30, WTF. I'm sure I will hear something today.

Also decided I will move the bikes to the other wall to avoid the power wire. I didn't realize they would need to run power the way they did and I don't feel comfortable with the ghetto rigging.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dude, you were here for Sleep last night?

if I didn't know better I'd start to think you're ACTUALLY anti-social.
i did see narlus....

Screenshot_20220419-080748_Gallery.jpg

was not in town long....did not have enough time to kick my younger brother in the shins...

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Headed home today. Not looking forward to going back to reality tomorrow.

Been snowing off and on since last night. If mother nature could screw right off, that'd be great.

Had dinner at a fancy shmancy golf club last night, it was great. Had the place to ourselves basically, so service and food was top notch. And no white boat shoes were to be seen.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. About to send a large amount of money off for my new bike. Going to need to do a few minor part swaps, then clean up and list the Nukeproof.

The half rack of lamb that Hannah are on Easter is coming back to haunt her, in that she's horribly constipated. So... Stool softener right before I dropped her off for school. Good luck folks!

Morning Monkeys.

Missed the "all hands" meeting yesterday and not entirely sure what I missed. Since my boss quit a month ago, then his boss quit a few weeks back, things are a bit sketchy around the office.

They sent out the invite for a 2:00 meeting at 11:30, WTF. I'm sure I will hear something today.
Are people looking at you funny around the office? That "why is her here?" kind of funny. Maybe your dept got laid off and you're just not aware.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Are people looking at you funny around the office? That "why is her here?" kind of funny. Maybe your dept got laid off and you're just not aware.
As if I'm in the office. :rofl:

I should find out in stand up today. If there isn't one, that will be a sign.