Quantcast

2 1/2 Inches of Rain later ...

splat

Nam I am
then Below Freezing ,

made for some very firm riding . But it was getting soft faster since the temperture is suppose to make it to 50 taoday and was rising fast.

nay Way when we started the Snow/Ice wasvery firm

IF_rider going Old School. this is on a trail that does not get much use , and this section got by passed by a back hoe, but the snow/Ice smoothes things over .

However He almost lost it right at the top, still managed to ride it out .

since we were not as limited to the trail as usual, we played in a Quarry Test cut.

a Somewhat Frozen stream

this is a rock off to the side normally unridaable , snow/ice , fun

Water crossinge were interesting , the Base was good and frozen then there was water flowing across and then a layer of about 1/2 to 3/4 inch on top.

ME ! getting a little Air!! ( that right Quo! its becoming a regular occurance )

and IF rider showing me the right way to do it .

annd by the time we were headed out , it was getting to be very hard work pedalling , but it was a Good quick ride :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Looks VERY different from my ride this weekend. 3 hours of sunshine and riding. All our snow is gone.

mert

Chimp
Jul 17, 2006
mass
and some of us spent our time moving water away from our foundation, so that it would stop coming in the basement...in other words, i did my spring cleaning early this year. :disgust: