Quantcast

*2* Is day *2*

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
:wave:

Ugh. Going to be a warm one today with humidity building.
Calling for 30 degrees and 80% by tomorrow
That will be a cut me another slice of air day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Dusting of snow on the ground from overnight with a few flakes still falling this morning. No accumulation, but a visible snow line in the distance. Supposed to warm up by this afternoon, but with gale force winds.

Not sure what's on tap as a result...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Dusting of snow on the ground from overnight with a few flakes still falling this morning. No accumulation, but a visible snow line in the distance. Supposed to warm up by this afternoon, but with gale force winds.

Not sure what's on tap as a result...
:stupid:

Rain/snow flurries. Wife has kicked the furnace back on. Temps at or below freezing with wind. I suspect the veg is doomed. Looks like a stay inside and play video games kind of day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This was the culmination of my ride last night:
1591712658422.png

A ride none-the-less but I'm noticing a few holes in the Trailfork's maps. :)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. One of my clients distributed my contact information to the entire company yesterday. I'm going to be busy for a while.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
2020 wasn’t inflicting enough suffering so I bought another boat.

$10k beater to leave in Maine.
Perfect for runs up and down coast, trips to town and for the boys to fish and tube.
Little ripper with top speed of 35.

1591713528329.jpeg

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
2020 wasn’t inflicting enough suffering so I bought another boat.

$10k beater to leave in Maine.
Perfect for runs up and down coast, trips to town and for the boys to fish and tube.
Little ripper with top speed of 35.

View attachment 146266

I hate this post, not that I don't love the boat or what you're doing with it but all our trips to Maine were canceled this year because of Covid.... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I hate this post, not that I don't love the boat or what you're doing with it but all our trips to Maine were canceled this year because of Covid.... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
yeah it sucks.
It’s opening up fast now, esp outside of Portland.
Businesses are starting to revolt and based on progression to date I bet it’ll be back to normal by July.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

:stupid:

Rain/snow flurries. Wife has kicked the furnace back on. Temps at or below freezing with wind. I suspect the veg is doomed. Looks like a stay inside and play video games kind of day.
Looks like 43F was the lowest we see up here today... the lettuce, spinach, and peas should love this shitty weather. :D

Perfect for dumping yet moar disposable income into.
FTFY. :D

need a foot xray. also drove around with the windows down this morning after the drs appt.
:think: WTF is going on with your foot?

Update from the Wild Kingdom: it's like an episode of Macabre Theatre out here - the meek grey cat decided a couple days ago that baby bunnies might not be too much of challenge... so he's gone on a tear bringing us baby bunnies the last two days.

The first one played dead - the cat eventually got bored and left it in the grass. A few minutes later it revived and presumably went back to its warren. Then yesterday the cat bring us ANOTHER one (maybe the same one?) - this time we got treated to the Screaming of the Bunny.

Presumably this time the bunny met its demise, 'cause this morning I woke up to a giant raven on the back deck violently pecking the shit out of a dead baby bunny. Fortunately, the raven apparently hauled it off recently, 'cause now all I have is a small pile of gore on the deck. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What happened to your foot?
too many yard Hicks to flat?
honestly no idea. its been hurting for about 2 months. mostly just a dull ache, primarily when i wake up in the morning i can't put full weight on it. but it goes away probably within 10 minutes and i can go about my day without it being more than a nuisance. but its concentrated to a specific area and has been going on for some time so i got to see my Dr this am and they basically immediately said xray.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
honestly no idea. its been hurting for about 2 months. mostly just a dull ache, primarily when i wake up in the morning i can't put full weight on it. but it goes away probably within 10 minutes and i can go about my day without it being more than a nuisance. but its concentrated to a specific area and has been going on for some time so i got to see my Dr this am and they basically immediately said xray.
Old Age.

The good news? That'll get worse. :disgust1:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I've been transferred to a different building at work, officially. I'm excited for the 30 minute commute vs 60 minutes at the current place. Less excited about leaving the two buildings that I've looked after for the last 5 years - I have built a decent structure of documentation and whatnot there, they also let me buy pretty much anything as long as I have a good reason. This new building will be like starting from scratch and on a much tighter budget.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I've been transferred to a different building at work, officially. I'm excited for the 30 minute commute vs 60 minutes at the current place. Less excited about leaving the two buildings that I've looked after for the last 5 years - I have built a decent structure of documentation and whatnot there, they also let me buy pretty much anything as long as I have a good reason. This new building will be like starting from scratch and on a much tighter budget.
This is what happens to competent people.
Parlay it into mo money.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
yeah it sucks.
It’s opening up fast now, esp outside of Portland.
Businesses are starting to revolt and based on progression to date I bet it’ll be back to normal by July.
my dad sent an update yesterday that you don't have to do the 2 week self quarantine anymore if you show a negative test from within the past 72 hours or take a test upon entering that returns negative.

dicking around today. took a bunch of old paint to the recycling center. worked on new treehouse with kids a bit. took the 10yo to get a bunch of fishing lures. might suck it up and do some work after this delicious lunch beer...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Nice.
Kinda looks like a squirrel.
A fire breathing squirrel.

Morning Monkeys! Lots of rain in the area the last few days, most likely no dirt this week. I did manage a little over 20 miles yesterday - 50 degrees and scattered showers. Didn't get that wet but it was odd wearing winter gear in June. Fingers and toes still got cold. Today will be warmer. :thumb: