Quantcast

2 new High Rez MTB Desktops

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Yes, there is already a desktop thread, but it has sort of evolved into any and all Dh pictures, so I figured I'd start a new one just for desktops.

Here ya go. Right click save as. 1680x1050. 2008 season has started!

How about one from last year? Right click, save as. 1680x1050.

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
o.k., seriously, why do i see blue squares instead of pics?

am i on transcend's block/ignore list or something???

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
didn't appear here either until i opened them in a new tab. i'm on a mac with safari, you guy having trouble on safari too?

edit: looks like they're up

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
Killer pics!

Whats that on minnaar's bar between the break lever and the grip? Looks kinda like an X.0 clamp but nothing appears to be attached to it. Maybe a matchmaker?

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
its just his shifter clamp for his XO. But I think your right on the one on the left as there is no cable going into it.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Killer pics!

Whats that on minnaar's bar between the break lever and the grip? Looks kinda like an X.0 clamp but nothing appears to be attached to it. Maybe a matchmaker?
most likely the button for the electronic shock lockout the Honda guys had to help them get out of the gate quicker. Apparently the RN01 was not the fastest accelerating bike to grace the world cup circuit.

rowlands

Monkey
Nov 26, 2006
work on two of my old mac's but they do not work on my new one all using safari new on has leopard the others are on os.x

Natedog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Ventura, Ca
Killer pics!

If you zoom in on it you can see it is a little wire that does go to that electronic "jimmy button" of sorts to get that bad boy out of the gate...Big Time!

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
most likely the button for the electronic shock lockout the Honda guys had to help them get out of the gate quicker. Apparently the RN01 was not the fastest accelerating bike to grace the world cup circuit.
Pretty fancy, Honda really brought a lot of cool technology to the race scene, I'm gunna miss it.