Quantcast

2 others from some trail riding today

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
T-Pirate said:
Hmmm....Don't think so but I'll be sure to check it. Thanks for pointing it out.
It just doesn't look like the front is high enough.

Mine actual slipped the the other day and was in the 700cc postion which seemed to work really well for a 2.35 blue groove.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Wumpus said:

Mine actual slipped the the other day and was in the 700cc postion which seemed to work really well for a 2.35 blue groove.
That rack scares the crap out of me, my foes has gotten thrown once (very slow speed, no damage) but I can feel/hear them bouncing and wobbling up there.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
T-Pirate said:
That rack scares the crap out of me, my foes has gotten thrown once (very slow speed, no damage) but I can feel/hear them bouncing and wobbling up there.
Sportworks Bob Ratchet, it's what i got, i get hit by high crosswind goin 70 mph in the mountains and i'm not even sweating it.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Wumpus said:

funny you say that, I always run my king cobras in the 700c position for 26" tires that are bigger than XC size. It comes up higher on the tire and holds it much better.

Nice pics T!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina

you are missing the knobs in the middle of the picture. They are what go under the front part of you're bike rack, the piece that folds back when not in use. They hold it in a more upright position and help stabilize it.:)