Quantcast

2 Photos.......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
good call :clapping:

Reminds me, I have to put my Buddy Christ back on my dashboard
I heard he was appearing at The Nationals stadium today and I thought to myself that it was kind of funny. Then I saw the picture above and it all came so clear.

PS. I bet all the people there are over 50yrs.

Ha, Separation of church and state yet the 2nd most prominent feature are the American Flags flanking the JUMBO-tron image of the pope.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I heard he was appearing at The Nationals stadium today and I thought to myself that it was kind of funny. Then I saw the picture above and it all came so clear.

PS. I bet all the people there are over 50yrs.

Ha, Separation of church and state yet the 2nd most prominent feature are the American Flags flanking the JUMBO-tron image of the pope.
Would a 3rd Reich flag be more appropriate?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I guy I work with went to that yesterday, he was all excited about it. He got offended when I asked them if they were selling large foam Pope hats or giant Pope #1 foam hands.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I guy I work with went to that yesterday, he was all excited about it. He got offended when I asked them if they were selling large foam Pope hats or giant Pope #1 foam hands.
Bwahhhhhhhhh

It's funny last night I attended a Architecture lecture at Marist College (you may remember all the hot chicks that were manufactured there during your time in Poughkeepsie) on sacred architecture. It was 1/2 informational and 1/2 propaganda. Anyway the first point the lecturer made who is catholic, and the head Architecture teacher at Notre Dame was that he was a little ashamed that the pope would be appearing in baseball parks during his time in the US.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Oh, good call, large gatherings of people with big banners are toooootally fascist! I'm never going to a parade again!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bwahhhhhhhhh

It's funny last night I attended a Architecture lecture at Marist College (you may remember all the hot chicks that were manufactured there during your time in Poughkeepsie) on sacred architecture. It was 1/2 informational and 1/2 propaganda. Anyway the first point the lecturer made who is catholic, and the head Architecture teacher at Notre Dame was that he was a little ashamed that the pope would be appearing in baseball parks during his time in the US.
You should have told him that American Catholics should tithe more so they can build some grandiose pope arenas. It is what Jesus would want.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Living in certain liberal parts of this country leaves people thinking that, #1, everyone else is an idiot, and #2, that you are right because you are "more advanced".

Get over yourself.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Oh, good call, large gatherings of people with big banners are toooootally fascist! I'm never going to a parade again!
You just go for the silly string!!!

How the F' are you man?
How's da bizzz ness?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Living in certain liberal parts of this country leaves people thinking that, #1, everyone else is an idiot, and #2, that you are right because you are "more advanced".

Get over yourself.

Dude I live in bum fawk cow country.