Quantcast

20 little monkeys jumping on the bed....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I just sat through Emily (who will be 4 on Sunday), go from 20 little monkeys down to no little monkeys jumping on the bed. All of whom fell off and bumped their respective heads apparently.

She didn't even pause to think about any of it. She just started out of the blue. It was cute.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i have a feeling that when/if my sister has kids i'm going to try to teach them "would you like fries with that?" for their first words, just to annoy her.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
i have a feeling that when/if my sister has kids i'm going to try to teach them "would you like fries with that?" for their first words, just to annoy her.

I volunteer to be the dad.

:cupidarrow:

Anywho, that is cute. I can't wait until I'm a dad, it's been my biggest wish since I was about 14.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I taught my sister's kids how to drink the milk out of the cereal bowl, say "doh!" and to suck up spaghetti and ramen. Her very proper husband was not amused.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I just sat through Emily (who will be 4 on Sunday), go from 20 little monkeys down to no little monkeys jumping on the bed. All of whom fell off and bumped their respective heads apparently.

She didn't even pause to think about any of it. She just started out of the blue. It was cute.
She could be a moderator here. :monkeydance:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Wait, Emily counted in reverse? From 20 down to 1?

I know we want our kids to do better in life than us, but already?

She's a smart kid.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
running errands with my girls today i sat through a solid hour of "jingle bells, batman smells, robin is a TRASHCANHEAD!!! [pause for 30 full seconds of unstoppable kid laughter]
then the next youngest would try it:
"jingle bells, batman smells, robin is a DOODY!!" [yet another pause for what was apparently the funniest thing ever said on earth as my two girls nearly vomited from laughter]

oh man, every time they repeated the song i started to get annoyed...until the riotous laughter ensued :D
kids are fun.