Quantcast

20" of love, for those of you who think 24" is just too much

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
nice, I thought about moving up for my new frame to a 21.25 or even 21.5. How tall are you?
I am 5'11". I would have gone with 21" TT if the stand over was lower. The seat tube being 71 degrees and 9" long makes it further from the HT. Not sure if that makes sense but my WTP 21" tt frame feels just as long but it's stand over was only like 6.5".

Anywho I just rode for an hour before getting home from work and I am sold. Love the frame. Going out to see one of my top 3 fav bands from the 80's tonight Dinosaur Jr!!! The original lineup that was on Black Flag's SST label back then. Stoked that they used FBM in a recent video too. Google "Over It" lots of BMX street in the video.

Last edited:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Going out to see one of my top 3 fav bands from the 80's tonight Dinosaur Jr!!! The original lineup that was on Black Flag's SST label back then. Stoked that they used FBM in a recent video too. Google "Over It" lots of BMX street in the video.
Nice! That would be a sick show.

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Nice! That would be a sick show.
Oh it rocked! 2nd time I have seen them this year. I saw them in Akron in the spring. FYI - if you ever go to Akron bring a bike because DT Akron is like a perfect skatepark they built a city around. Seriously I have never seen such a perfect street city. Not even NYC banks etc..