Quantcast

20 questions

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I stumped one my little cousin had with 'drink coaster'. I wonder if it'll work on the website.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Ha nice.

I just did the Simpsons version and it couldn't get the Krusty the clown alarm clock in 20 questions. Though, it did have it as one of the possible answers after it said I won. Damn.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
that thing is creepy. its got candy wrapper in 16 questions

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
try this (think bearing) and use the classic 20Q game:

answer with:
Other
Yes
Sometimes
Sometimes
Sometimes
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Wrong

and see what the answer is for question 20.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
26 questions

You were thinking of a coaster.
You said it's classified as Mineral, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Other.
Is it shiny? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Is it yellow? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Can you see through it? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Is it carbon-based? 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Is it decorative? You said No, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Yes.
Does it shine? 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Contradictions Detected
The opinions of the 20Q A.I. are its own, and are based on the input of players. 20Q's answers reflect common knowledge. If you feel that 20Q is in error, the only way to correct it is to play again!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I did the sports one, thought of Moab, said it was a place, and it started asking questions like "have you ever won a Stanley Cup?" :think:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

answer with:
Other
Yes
Sometimes
Sometimes
Sometimes
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Wrong

That dosn't work, because it gives you different questions each time. What did you get?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I have come to the conclusion that the sports one dosn't work worth a damn. It keeps asking questions that make absolutly no sense based on previous answers.

wreckedrex

Monkey
Feb 8, 2007
Fremont, CA

answer with:
Other
Yes
Sometimes
Sometimes
Sometimes
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Wrong

A welder? It did pretty well on broccoli, barely got house cat and pen and failed miserably at calipers and boobs.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM

You were thinking of the Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
Were you popular in the '50s? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Is your music progressive? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Were you popular in the '60s? You said No, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Yes.
Are you featured in a movie? You said No, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Yes.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm very, very impressed with that thing, though the people who did Kurt Cobain before are fvcktards.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i beat it w/ moustache, but it eventually guessed it at 27 guesses. it chided me w/ the following:

Does it provide shade? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Can it cheer you up? You said Probably, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Is it white? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Is it found in a bathroom? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
Would you find it in an office? You said Sometimes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is No.
a moustache definitely provides shade.
it could possibly cheer someone up.
it can also be white (JBP, for instance)
it can sometimes be found in a bathroom or office.

those other players are wacked.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.

answer with:
Other
Yes
Sometimes
Sometimes
Sometimes
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Wrong

Just did that with my hand held one and it guessed chess board after 20 and country after 25.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stumped it again. Sports one performed an epic fail trying to guess Eddie Merkx. Of course idiots previously thought of him said he didn't compete in the TDF, was Middle Easter and wasn't part of a team.